Problem with B805

Search This thread

Medzg

Jun 17, 2015
Hello evry one I Put this thread to try to find some answer and help other people also
i Upgrade my phone today with B805 was evry think fine but i was miss to found double tap to unlock so i say i will try to factory rest my phone to get it mabey it's will be apear but i start to get tons of problem
1- Motion controle she just withe page no thing in it
2- no theme like there no EMUI just icon no widgt no folder .. evry this mess
3-youtube work just with first resolution if you change it to better or worst only sound play video stop work
4- cant downgrade to any version i try to downgrade to b609 , b619 ,b620 no thing also fail always
5-my p7 it's too much hot even in normal use
oke i find some solution but i cant applied any one of them
they say need CWM i dont kown how to install it or any thing
also i find to downgrade need boolader unlckoed how i unlock it and what will help me in
i hope that you made us good help for all who have my problem watting for some answer and please dont say install cwm and install this made it one by one how to made i am not that good in phones

Last edited:
Reactions: ryurio

ryurio

Aug 14, 2013
i have all those problems too:crying:I wish i could revert to b609, never had a single trouble with the previous rom. Tried a lot of tutorial and root apps but in the end i just cant solve this, i am a noob when it comes to hack cell phones but it seems that is easy for everyone else... Hope huawei release a new version to update my phone the easy way.

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
Guidelines

1 ) If Ya Don't Know How it Works Ya Should Not Mess With it .
2 ) Go Thorough The Whole Thread Before Doing This Stuff
3 ) Huawei Will Eventually Release An Update/Bugfix For All of This ..... Ya Need to Wait .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello evry one I Put this thread to try to find some answer and help other people also
    i Upgrade my phone today with B805 was evry think fine but i was miss to found double tap to unlock so i say i will try to factory rest my phone to get it mabey it's will be apear but i start to get tons of problem
    1- Motion controle she just withe page no thing in it
    2- no theme like there no EMUI just icon no widgt no folder .. evry this mess
    3-youtube work just with first resolution if you change it to better or worst only sound play video stop work
    4- cant downgrade to any version i try to downgrade to b609 , b619 ,b620 no thing also fail always
    5-my p7 it's too much hot even in normal use
    oke i find some solution but i cant applied any one of them
    they say need CWM i dont kown how to install it or any thing
    also i find to downgrade need boolader unlckoed how i unlock it and what will help me in
    i hope that you made us good help for all who have my problem watting for some answer and please dont say install cwm and install this made it one by one how to made i am not that good in phones
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone