Problem with HTC Titan, it dosent respond to the 3 bottoms

Search This thread

Risvall

Jul 2, 2012
Hi I have recently bought a new Titan, everything works okey, then I update the phone to 7.8 stock by zune.
Do a hard reset (since my friend is going to use the phone. And after that the 3 bottoms "back", "windows logo", "search" and "camera" dosen´t respond.

When i press the bottoms then the the phone vibrates but noting happens.
I have tried a full reset many times bud it dosent work.

Have tried both on my friends account and my own, any ideas? i cant restore the phone to previous settings beacuse zune says that the phone hasent been configured get?

TinkerbeII

Aug 4, 2012
Hi I have recently bought a new Titan, everything works okey, then I update the phone to 7.8 stock by zune.
Do a hard reset (since my friend is going to use the phone. And after that the 3 bottoms "back", "windows logo", "search" and "camera" dosen´t respond.

When i press the bottoms then the the phone vibrates but noting happens.
I have tried a full reset many times bud it dosent work.

Have tried both on my friends account and my own, any ideas? i cant restore the phone to previous settings beacuse zune says that the phone hasent been configured get?
It sounds like something happened when you hard reset the device, if the buttons were working before the reset. I would try flashing the shipped Rom and see if that helps. Good luck!!