Problem with installing cronmod int2ext

Search This thread

Johhny B.

Apr 3, 2013
New York
Hello,

I am a noob with a little experience in using custom roms on a HTC Wildfire S. My WFS is broken en since today iam a ace user. I have rooted the SGA and im using CWM recovery and installed the CM9 TW-rom from Sky-walker. GREAT ROM by the way. I want to use Int2ext cronmod script but i cant get it working. Ive already tried different things. With the WFS i always used it with a lot of different roms and had never any problems.

When installing i have followed the instructions of croniccorey.
I have format my sd-card and created a partition using CWM
Also tried it with SpaceCakers SGS and AOSP GB.
And already mounted system and data.

Does anybody have suggestions what to do?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
Hello,

I am a noob with a little experience in using custom roms on a HTC Wildfire S. My WFS is broken en since today iam a ace user. I have rooted the SGA and im using CWM recovery and installed the CM9 TW-rom from Sky-walker. GREAT ROM by the way. I want to use Int2ext cronmod script but i cant get it working. Ive already tried different things. With the WFS i always used it with a lot of different roms and had never any problems.

When installing i have followed the instructions of croniccorey.
I have format my sd-card and created a partition using CWM
Also tried it with SpaceCakers SGS and AOSP GB.
And already mounted system and data.

Does anybody have suggestions what to do?

Thanks!

Which script did you use?
Mount /system, /data, /sd-ext and flash it, It should work fine
Try to put it in init.d folder and set the permissions manually using a file browser, then reboot your device ;)

Last edited:

Johhny B.

Apr 3, 2013
New York
Yes! It worked. Did a clean install mounted data enz. and fixed permissions with cwm.I am using int2ext+ now. Thanks for the input.

zroftroffer

Sep 19, 2012
Apps are not installing after Int2Ext+

Hi,

I was using Apocalypse ROM with CronMod Int2Ext+ (Ext2 partition on SD) and everything was working fine. Recently, I downloaded a new ROM - The Ultimatum and installed Int2Ext+. It installed correctly, however I could not install many apps after that. Downloading from market would give an error. This problem is happening for only those several set of apps.

Can someone pls guide me as to what the problem might be. I'm kind of new here.

Regards,
Kunal

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Hi,

I was using Apocalypse ROM with CronMod Int2Ext+ (Ext2 partition on SD) and everything was working fine. Recently, I downloaded a new ROM - The Ultimatum and installed Int2Ext+. It installed correctly, however I could not install many apps after that. Downloading from market would give an error. This problem is happening for only those several set of apps.

Regards,
Kunal

I tried the above with link2sd and darktremor a2sd as well, but all were giving the same problem. Before installing any app2sd script the applications were installing correctly. Only after installing the script they stopped working. Is there some script on The Ultimatum ROM which is clashing with the above app2sd scripts?

I know I should post this on the ROM page, however I do not have the priviledges.

Regards,
Kunal

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
Hi,

Regards,
Kunal

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I tried the above with link2sd and darktremor a2sd as well, but all were giving the same problem. Before installing any app2sd script the applications were installing correctly. Only after installing the script they stopped working. Is there some script on The Ultimatum ROM which is clashing with the above app2sd scripts?

I know I should post this on the ROM page, however I do not have the priviledges.

Regards,
Kunal

AFAIK The Ultimatum rom has already an int2ext script it might be the problem (swap all kernel) so follow he steps to install it correctly, you only need to mount /sd-ext and format this partition before flahs the rom to clean your sd-ext partition.

If you select fire kernel then you'll need int2ext script
1. download it and put it in sdcard's root
2. boot into cwm
3. mount /system /data and /sd-ext
4. format /sd-ext
5. flash the script
6. enjoy ;)

Download Link:
http://d-h.st/Otj

Last edited:

zroftroffer

Sep 19, 2012
AFAIK The Ultimatum rom has already an int2ext script it might be the problem (swap all kernel) so follow he steps to install it correctly, you only need to mount /sd-ext and format this partition before flahs the rom to clean your sd-ext partition.

If you select fire kernel then you'll need int2ext script
1. download it and put it in sdcard's root
2. boot into cwm
3. mount /system /data and /sd-ext
4. format /sd-ext
5. flash the script
6. enjoy ;)

Download Link:
http://d-h.st/Otj

Hi Viper.. Thanks for your reply...

I know how to install int2ext.. I did it for my previous ROM and it was working perfectly..

I installed The Ultimate ROM with Firekernel. I have an ext2 partition on my sd. And i did the steps as you have mentioned above, however its still giving the same issues.. Some apps are not getting installed..

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
Hi Viper.. Thanks for your reply...

I know how to install int2ext.. I did it for my previous ROM and it was working perfectly..

I installed The Ultimate ROM with Firekernel. I have an ext2 partition on my sd. And i did the steps as you have mentioned above, however its still giving the same issues.. Some apps are not getting installed..

but did you use int2ext+ script? because it is the only one that works with ext2/3/4 partitions