Problem with linking device to mi account

Search This thread

Arkadyi

Aug 7, 2022
Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Привет ребята! проблема в следующем: поставил последнюю стабильную прошивку miui 12 через mi flash с блокировкой загрузчика. проблема в том, что я не могу теперь перепривязать устройство. это просто не в моем аккаунте. .че не так?

Mod translation: Hi guys! The problem is this: I installed the latest stable miui 12 firmware via mi flash with a bootloader lock. The problem is that I can't rebind the device now. it's just not in my account. .che not so?

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Senior Moderator
Staff member
@Arkadyi

Greetings, and welcome to XDA. As a "last time" courtesy, I have translated your thread title and first post. I will ask you politely to please be respectful and observant of
XDA Rule #4 for all of your future posts.
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, and enjoy your stay on XDA.

-Regards: Badger50

Arkadyi

Aug 7, 2022
Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Привет ребята! проблема в следующем: поставил последнюю стабильную прошивку miui 12 через mi flash с блокировкой загрузчика. проблема в том, что я не могу теперь перепривязать устройство. это просто не в моем аккаунте. .че не так?

Mod translation: Hi guys! The problem is this: I installed the latest stable miui 12 firmware via mi flash with a bootloader lock. The problem is that I can't rebind the device now. it's just not in my account. .che not so?

Arkadyi

Aug 7, 2022
Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Привет ребята! проблема в следующем: поставил последнюю стабильную прошивку miui 12 через mi flash с блокировкой загрузчика. проблема в том, что я не могу теперь перепривязать устройство. это просто не в моем аккаунте