Problem with Magisk

Sarreos

May 11, 2020
I have a problem installing Magiks on Motorola G7 Power.
I unlocked bootloader and installed TWRP
Then i flashed Magik and DisablebDM Verity.
My phone was rooted, Installed apps and modules. I renamed Magisk Manager to hide it.
Everything was fine. But then one od apps was still able to see that my bootloader was unlocked so i restored Magisk Manager and renamed it again and i wanted to reboot my device, but it fot stuck in a bootloop so i turned on TWRP to flash Magisk again but all phone files were encrypted. I wiped dataand the files seemed fine. But now if I flash Magisk the phone is stuck in a bootloop and the only thing that is fixing it is using TWRP bootloop fix grom advanced options but the device boots up root checker data it's not rooted properly.
What can I do to fix this and install Magisk?

ineedroot69

Nov 13, 2019
dude reading this thread give me headache and some magisk modules could cause bootloop due to incompatibility with your OS going back to stock rom will be provably your best choice or you can try to uninstall the magisk module before the bootloop has happened

Sarreos

May 11, 2020
I wiped data in recovery mode because the files were encrypted but after that whenever I flash Magisk my phone just gets stuck in bootloop