Problem with Magisk

ineedroot69

Nov 13, 2019
well i didn't understand it lol thats provably turkish language
but if my big brain is correct Tak means No ?? then its not yet install successfully

Sarreos

May 11, 2020
Oh sorry I'm from Poland and i forgot to change Managers language
I'll change language and send you another screenshot
By the way Tak means yes

ineedroot69

Nov 13, 2019
So I have to extract boot.img from my device stock rom and patch it with Magisk?
that's exactly what i did in my phone i get stock boot.img then patch it with Magisk ... the provided Magisk-v21.4.zip is only for devices who don't have stock boot.img released on public yet ..
im pretty sure if you use google and search for stock boot.img for your phone model you will found one since there are many people who are creating custom rom for that phone model

Sarreos

May 11, 2020
I downloaded and sucesfully patched boot.img but when i enter Recovery and tap "Install" all the sd card files are encrypted(the names are changed to numbers and letters)

ineedroot69

Nov 13, 2019
Is it still systemless root I mean is it still safe?
And does this rooting method wipe my data?
safe? i would not prefer to answer that ...ofcourse there still the downside of rooting your phone like worst case scenario is bootloop or bricking it and some experience can't install banking apps since it detect there phone being root but think of all the great apps you could install when rooted ...infinite possibilities

Sarreos

May 11, 2020
Because the only fix that I know for that is "Wipe Data" and I am sick of setting everything up and downloading every app that I need...