• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Problem with my phone lumia 1320

Search This thread

I_am_Egyptian_and_proud

Apr 25, 2015
The problem is that when I work on my phone and browse it after about five minutes
facing a lot of laggy and lag and overheating cpu

I mean its

had the same problem with my lumia 1320 since updating to w10m. sometimes when pressing the homebutten from out of an app the homescreen would just "freeze". it then does not accept any touch gestures on the screen nor react to pressing volume/camera/display-off. even some rainbow coloured stripes on the display when turning it back on again (sometimes).

Last edited:

nate0

Mar 27, 2015
www.youtube.com
The problem is that when I work on my phone and browse it after about five minutes
facing a lot of laggy and lag and overheating cpu

I mean its

had the same problem with my lumia 1320 since updating to w10m. sometimes when pressing the homebutten from out of an app the homescreen would just "freeze". it then does not accept any touch gestures on the screen nor react to pressing volume/camera/display-off. even some rainbow coloured stripes on the display when turning it back on again (sometimes).
It's old, have you tried a hard reset yet?

Also the 1320 will usually over heat on Windows 10 Mobile from my experience. Whenever working with that model I would lay it on a cold pack while doing an upgrade or updates to Windows 10 Mobile if ambient temperature was a bit high and was not keeping it from shutting off.

I_am_Egyptian_and_proud

Apr 25, 2015
It's old, have you tried a hard reset yet?

Also the 1320 will usually over heat on Windows 10 Mobile from my experience. Whenever working with that model I would lay it on a cold pack while doing an upgrade or updates to Windows 10 Mobile if ambient temperature was a bit high and was not keeping it from shutting off.

bro High heat is not my main problem My main problem is that it is a phone is freezing a lot of when I using anything in my phone This freeze only ends when even some rainbow coloured stripes on the display when turning it back on again (sometimes).

sorry my eng is bad

nate0

Mar 27, 2015
www.youtube.com
bro High heat is not my main problem My main problem is that it is a phone is freezing a lot of when I using anything in my phone This freeze only ends when even some rainbow coloured stripes on the display when turning it back on again (sometimes).

sorry my eng is bad
I did not say high heat was your main problem.

It does sound like a hardware issue though.

Last edited: