Question Problem with November updata

Search This thread

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
What is garbage about it?
Lock screen won't wake on messages, quick toggles grid is weird now (doesn't match when pulled down), random apps glitching/freezing, messages either not notifying or double notifying, clock sometimes doesn't appear on lock screen, just what I can think of off the top of my head

Are you using a third-party lock screen? Which apps? If apps are glitching or freezing, then it is an app issue and those apps need to be updated for Android 13. What you are explaining seems to be more app related and not OS related. Meaning, you have crapware installed that hasn't been updated to work with Android 13.

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Are you using a third-party lock screen? Which apps? If apps are glitching or freezing, then it is an app issue and those apps need to be updated for Android 13. What you are explaining seems to be more app related and not OS related. Meaning, you have crapware installed that hasn't been updated to work with Android 13.
Nope factory and depends, seems like everyday a new one lags and the old one doesn't lol They screwed up lockscreen notifications and status bar and quick icons

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't seen any issues with either battery or anything else since the November update. Everything is still smooth. Battery drain is normal, I would say. Can't complain even when I play call of duty mobile. It does heat up during gameplay, but solved with an external cooling system 😁
    I'll try now
    Hope this slove my problem
    Installed mine today.. So far nothing out of the ordinary to report..
    osince the November update, the battery wears out faster, I think about 10% faster, and also the interface is in the first place
    Screenshot_20221124_084219_Device care.jpg
    osince the November update, the battery wears out faster, I think about 10% faster, and also the interface is in the first place View attachment 5769125
    I think u have the same problem with high temp , high battery consumption