problem with some features

Search This thread

pedramdx

Mar 25, 2016
hi when i upgraded from 852 to 861 some features like 4g, gloves mode,huawei keyboard and backup app and ,etc
all of them is gone??!!!!:confused:
now i can't use them. how can use 4G (it's more important)????
is this normal???

Milan-XDA

• Sep 12, 2012
    Brussels
    Realme X2 Pro
    B861 is for Turkish operators (frequencies)
    B852 is European operators (different 4G frequencies)
    But it is not normal that other apps are gone.
    Did you do a clean update or an OTA (over the air) update.
    In either case, try forcing the update by turning off your phone, and than holding all 3 buttons pressed. When phone turns on, release power button, but keep holding both volume rockers down.

usb2

May 28, 2010
    Italia
    hi when i upgraded from 852 to 861 some features like 4g, gloves mode,huawei keyboard and backup app and ,etc
    all of them is gone??!!!!:confused:
    now i can't use them. how can use 4G (it's more important)????
    is this normal???

with the b861 update.app ther is another update.app (small file) that change the cust partition (international version doesn't have info for turkish cust)...usually missing 4g, keyboard, motion control is because there is a problem with cust partition

but i didn't suggest to update because there isn't fm radio and no local update in updater app (if it is similar to emui 3.0 turkish update)

pedramdx

Mar 25, 2016
    with the b861 update.app ther is another update.app (small file) that change the cust partition (international version doesn't have info for turkish cust)...usually missing 4g, keyboard, motion control is because there is a problem with cust partition

but i didn't suggest to update because there isn't fm radio and no local update in updater app (if it is similar to emui 3.0 turkish update)

how can i to know my cust version??

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone