• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

problem with some features

Search This thread

pedramdx

Mar 25, 2016
hi when i upgraded from 852 to 861 some features like 4g, gloves mode,huawei keyboard and backup app and ,etc
all of them is gone??!!!!:confused:
now i can't use them. how can use 4G (it's more important)????
is this normal???

Milan-XDA

Sep 12, 2012
Brussels
Realme X2 Pro
B861 is for Turkish operators (frequencies)
B852 is European operators (different 4G frequencies)
But it is not normal that other apps are gone.
Did you do a clean update or an OTA (over the air) update.
In either case, try forcing the update by turning off your phone, and than holding all 3 buttons pressed. When phone turns on, release power button, but keep holding both volume rockers down.

usb2

May 28, 2010
Italia
hi when i upgraded from 852 to 861 some features like 4g, gloves mode,huawei keyboard and backup app and ,etc
all of them is gone??!!!!:confused:
now i can't use them. how can use 4G (it's more important)????
is this normal???

with the b861 update.app ther is another update.app (small file) that change the cust partition (international version doesn't have info for turkish cust)...usually missing 4g, keyboard, motion control is because there is a problem with cust partition

but i didn't suggest to update because there isn't fm radio and no local update in updater app (if it is similar to emui 3.0 turkish update)

pedramdx

Mar 25, 2016
with the b861 update.app ther is another update.app (small file) that change the cust partition (international version doesn't have info for turkish cust)...usually missing 4g, keyboard, motion control is because there is a problem with cust partition

but i didn't suggest to update because there isn't fm radio and no local update in updater app (if it is similar to emui 3.0 turkish update)

how can i to know my cust version??