Problem with the can bus Citroen C4 assembly of a dedicated Chinese Headunit.

Search This thread

scotcruz

In my android radio version, I didn’t see anything like “R0..” When I choose version of canbus “raise” -> psa/Citroen -> I have only models of car and I get C4L. Everything works like steering wheel buttons but I have problems with resetting displays and appearing diagnosis.

on the screen where you select the RAISE>PSA/Citroen is there an app update button on the top right corner? (mine has which is where I was able to update can.apk)

Reactions: czaja1998

czaja1998

Nov 12, 2022
Okey, I just found what was the problem with automatic pop-up diagnosis and resetting displays… it turns out the type C screen cannot be connected when the radio is connected at the same time. When I disconnected this small screen type C all symptoms stopped. Maybe someone it helps with this problems.

scotcruz

That's because the option selected within your canbus doesn't include (keep original screen)

Have you managed to find the canbus type settings page?

The type C screen can be configured via Diagbox.. I'm trying to workout how. As part of my install, I also upgraded from Type A to Type C and when doing a Global Diag, I get ECU not found under Display ECU.

Although the Type C is working fine except it thinks the CD is on and the door map not popping up.

Last edited:
Reactions: czaja1998

Murat1405

Nov 19, 2022
Hi
I have a problem with the can bus
ciytroen c4 assembly of a dedicated chinese.
The problem appears after plugging the radio into the cube after the serial one, namely the canbus module beeps pulsating. I will add that the radio turns on, receiving stations, they can be operated.
I will add that after configuring the module in the radio settings, the steering wheel buttons work this way. means there is communication and it still squeaks. I tried to insert the bundle with the module also squeaks.
watch it

i have the same problem raise psa-rz-15 canbus gives a timed warning sound, but when I remove the information screen, the warning stays, can you help me?

czaja1998

Nov 12, 2022
That's because the option selected within your canbus doesn't include (keep original screen)

The type C screen can be configured via Diagbox.. I'm trying to workout how. As part of my install, I also upgraded from Type A to Type C and when doing a Global Diag, I get ECU not found under Display ECU.

Although the Type C is working fine except it thinks the CD is on and the door map not popping up.
I looked every settings in my radio and can’t find the canbus page… I can only choose car model and update.
I have diagbox and Lexia but I don’t think so that this can help me.
But I see that after disconnected this type C screen all functions worked at this radio so I don’t need anymore this small screen.

jeanad

Jan 29, 2011
Isso porque a opção selecionada dentro do seu canbus não inclui (manter a tela original)

Você conseguiu encontrar a página de configurações do tipo canbus?

A tela tipo C pode ser configurada via Diagbox.. Estou tentando treinar como. Como parte da minha instalação, também atualizei do Tipo A para o Tipo C e, ao fazer um Global Diag, recebo a ECU não encontrada em Exibir ECU.

Embora o Type C esteja funcionando bem, exceto que pensa que o CD está ligado e o mapa da porta não está aparecendo. MOD Translation: This is because the selected option within your canbus does not include (keep original screen) Were you able to find the canbus type settings page? The type C screen can be configured via Diagbox.. I'm trying to train how. As part of my install I also upgraded from Type A to Type C and when doing a Global Diag I get ECU not found in View ECU. Though Type C is working fine except it thinks CD is on and port map is not showing.

então não tem como deixar a tela do computador de bordo ligada junto com o Multimidia? Não existe nenhum canbus que funcione sem fazer diagnósticos e apagar informações do computador de bordo?

MOD Translation:
so there's no way to leave the on-board computer screen on along with Multimidia? Is there no canbus that works without doing diagnostics and erasing information from the on-board computer?

Last edited by a moderator:

scotcruz

See the attached video. R16 is the only one works for me on RAISE canbus and Type C screen.

Issues:
1- Mute button doesn't work (brings apps)
2- Trip computer on Android shows KM only
3- Door map is not displayed on Android

Selecting other C4 ones e.g. R12 makes the speedo flash between KM and Mph.

I'm currently researching on getting the Type C screen configured to my car (shows unknown on Global test) which I hope should fix the issue..

Last edited:

jeanad

Jan 29, 2011
See the attached video. R16 is the only one works for me on RAISE canbus and Type C screen.

View attachment 5778153

Issues:
1- Mute button doesn't work (brings apps)
2- Trip computer on Android shows KM only
3- Door map is not displayed on Android

Selecting other C4 ones e.g. R12 makes the speedo flash between KM and Mph.

I'm currently researching on getting the Type C screen configured to my car (shows unknown on Global test) which I hope should fix the issue..
What version and brand of your canbus? My canbus Raise doesn't have this option like yours.

Fernando 00

Jan 13, 2023
Did anybody find a fix for this problem.
I have the same problem with the peugeot 308 2013 doing a selftest while driving.
if your 308 have original parking sensors and If you are also having a problem with the beep that does not turn off..some Peugeot 308 and some Citroen C4 with original parking sensor have the option through the diagbox to turn off the parking assistance instead of using the original radio. And turn it on through the small column that is on the steering wheel.. if your vehicle has this option then So after that, just remove the small speaker from the can bus And canbus set up for Peugeot 3008 with option to keep small screen de fabrica,It won't work at 100% but the small screen will stabilize and only the wheel's mute option will not correspond and you won't miss the parking sensors

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to all. I finally got a newer Andeoid version for my headunit and now all informations I need or I expected are showing on my headunit.
    Everything before the update wasn't shown now appears like doors open informations, ECU fault codes, fuel informations and consumption, AC informations everything is shown like a popup information. And all that withe the Rais canbus decoder. The small original display I kept cause of the missing informations on the headunit is now not needed any more.
    If someone still have problems with the canbus all you need is to update your andeoid unit to the actual version for your unit.
    In my android radio version, I didn’t see anything like “R0..” When I choose version of canbus “raise” -> psa/Citroen -> I have only models of car and I get C4L. Everything works like steering wheel buttons but I have problems with resetting displays and appearing diagnosis.

on the screen where you select the RAISE>PSA/Citroen is there an app update button on the top right corner? (mine has which is where I was able to update can.apk)
    Okey, tomorrow I try check this. Maybe it helps, if not I try take some pictures of it. Thanks for help.

English Only please guys.