• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

probleme responsive screen nexus 5x

Search This thread

znayver

Jun 16, 2014
hi friend when i charge my nexus 5x the screen sometimes become slow and not 100℅ responsive.but when i use my phone without charging the phone is normal and no issus.also when i charge my phone with a normal charger with 1.0 ampere the phone is good but it charge slowly.but when i charge with the original the screen phone is become slow and the screen is slow at the responsive..any one have this probleme?? iam at android 7.0

sfhub

Oct 23, 2008
There is nothing wrong with your phone. The stock charger is putting out too much noise interfering with the touchscreen algorithms. If you ask nicely google/lg will send you a new charger. There are some big threads about it from many months ago. YMMV on the new charger.

Reactions: znayver

znayver

Jun 16, 2014
There is nothing wrong with your phone. The stock charger is putting out too much noise interfering with the touchscreen algorithms. If you ask nicely google/lg will send you a new charger. There are some big threads about it from many months ago. YMMV on the new charger.
mnnnaany tnx my friend for your quik reponse :)

znayver

Jun 16, 2014
another question my friend i have noticed that my phone losing signal randomly and tell me (emergency call only) you have this probleme or not??this is a probleme with nougat?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.