Problems after updating android 11

Search This thread

ramansehra

Nov 15, 2012
Realme 7 Pro
Recently I updated my Realme 7 pro to android 11(through official ota). After update my phone booted and it couldn't go beyond lock screen. Lock screen blinks for a millisecond and and again this process is repeating, no key is working.
Even after reboot and deleting app data through recovery seems to be helpful.
Then I formatted my my phone, all my data lost, but finally phone started. I have to reinstall all apps and all the stuff,
Then I debloated my phone using adb,
After that I restarted my phone again same problem arrives, again I had to format my phone and again reinstall all the stuff.
If anybody found the solution please share this.
My observation with android 11
1. Seems like battery life is poor as compared to android 10.
2. Mx player keeps crashing again & again after starting.
3. No visible improvement in camera quality.
4. Still unwanted bloatware from realme and can't do anything with that.
5. App opening speed and scrolling is smooth as compared to android 10.

As now I don't find any useful thing in android 11,
So it is advised that please wait for more stable update.

Murph07

May 14, 2011
That sounds not good! I am still waiting for the update. But now I am not sure if it is a good idea .....

Do you have the Global or EU version? Where do you live? I'm from Europe either the Global Version. I try to get the OTA update with a Indian VPN server.

varunmewada

Aug 16, 2014
ahmedabad
Anyone Noticed that after 2nd android 10 update realme just degraded the widevine L1 to L3
Now I am not able to watch in hd in any app
Please help if anyone finds solution about this
And i am from india , I've updated to C.20 android 11 realme 2.0 ive done full factory reset and all sorts things like it

salomaocohen

Feb 17, 2009
Realme 7 Pro
Recently I updated my Realme 7 pro to android 11(through official ota). After update my phone booted and it couldn't go beyond lock screen. Lock screen blinks for a millisecond and and again this process is repeating, no key is working.
Then I formatted my my phone, all my data lost, but finally phone started. I have to reinstall all apps and all the stuff,
After that I restarted my phone again same problem arrives, again I had to format my phone and again reinstall all the stuff.

Same thing happened to me! I had to reset and lost valuable data :(

Now I can't debloat, because the same thing happens - lock screen keeps blinking, no way to do anything.

If someone has a safe to uninstall list on Android 11, please share :)

cuoresporttivo

Dec 4, 2010
Realme 7 Pro
I have updated my Realme 7 Pro (Europe) just a few days ago. Reading all this complains made me sceptical installing the new update but believe me guys that i am glad and very happy with this new android 11 update. No issues on booting, no heating problems, very smooth UI, great battery life ( 8-10 hours of SOT, with 20-25 % screen light). I read on telegram that booting issues appear on Realme 7 Pro when users debloat the initial apps via ADB (weather app) and then make the android 11 update.

jackthewolfcub

Aug 29, 2021

did u reset phone after update?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have updated my Realme 7 Pro (Europe) just a few days ago. Reading all this complains made me sceptical installing the new update but believe me guys that i am glad and very happy with this new android 11 update. No issues on booting, no heating problems, very smooth UI, great battery life ( 8-10 hours of SOT, with 20-25 % screen light). I read on telegram that booting issues appear on Realme 7 Pro when users debloat the initial apps via ADB (weather app) and then make the android 11 update.