Problems after upgrade to Harmony OS (Honor Note 10)

Search This thread

Spakainas000

Dec 17, 2021
Hello,

After my Honor Note 10 (RVL-AL09) upgraded from Android to Harmony OS (2.0.0125) there are unidentified bugs.
I have problems to access my contacts, SMS, settings and other things because background becomes black, time, battery disappears. Attaching example:
1639728056836.jpeg

Normally it must be like this:
1639728778604.jpeg

Very interesting thing, that this problem disappears somewhere between 9am to 4 pm. At this time there are no problems.
All other time I can not see SMS, call list, contacts and etc.

Tried to change themes and other display settings - nothing helped. I think that the bug has some connections with time, but I do not understand where and what.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Gamexland

Jan 3, 2016
Hi,

Sorry for unable to help you on your problem. but I have a question from you.

I get Update notice from huawei for HamoneyOS for my Honor Note 10. but I didn't update the phone before ensuring about google service working well.
I need to have gmail, google play and other Google service.
did you have still access to them after upgrade to HarmoneyOS or not?

Spakainas000

Dec 17, 2021
Hi,

Sorry for unable to help you on your problem. but I have a question from you.

I get Update notice from huawei for HamoneyOS for my Honor Note 10. but I didn't update the phone before ensuring about google service working well.
I need to have gmail, google play and other Google service.
did you have still access to them after upgrade to HarmoneyOS or not?
All google apps working as before. Only one problem with this "dark mode" - I still didn't find solution for it.

Last edited:

docdonjames

Jan 27, 2022
Since I upgraded to Harmony Os, I lost my dark mode too.....no theme is compatible with it. They all show blank dark everywhere. Now I have Harmony Os 2.0.0.140 and no dark mode available.

Honor, can you please give us dark mode in our Honor note 10 Harmony Os in the next update? You need to sort this out for your faithful customers.

If anyone has the solution of how to get well functioning night or dark mode in Honor note 10 running Harmony Os 2.0.0.140, please let me know. Thanks

EVE 1359

Mar 5, 2022
همه برنامه های گوگل مانند قبل کار می کنند. فقط یک مشکل با این "حالت تاریک" - من هنوز راه حلی برای آن پیدا نکردم.
سلام گوشی من آنر نوت 10 هست میخواستم بدونم بعد از آپدیت دوباره با سرویس های گوگل مثل جمیل و گوگل درایو هماهنگی کامل خواهند داشت.

Mixer11111

May 28, 2022
All google apps working as before. Only one problem with this "dark mode" - I still didn't find solution for it.
Actually i own a huawei p30 pro the Chinese model n i faced that issue as well when i upgraded to harmony os, my gmail app nomata how updated it was, it neva hard dark mode feature there i had to downgrade back to android and once i did that, dark mode was there on my gmail app so i decided to NOT upgrade back to that Harmony Os untill i find some 1 online to confirm that that issue was solved, it was irritating, to not have dark mode on gmail app

angusw

Mar 12, 2023
Hello,

After my Honor Note 10 (RVL-AL09) upgraded from Android to Harmony OS (2.0.0125) there are unidentified bugs.
I have problems to access my contacts, SMS, settings and other things because background becomes black, time, battery disappears. Attaching example:
View attachment 5484861
Normally it must be like this:
View attachment 5484871

Very interesting thing, that this problem disappears somewhere between 9am to 4 pm. At this time there are no problems.
All other time I can not see SMS, call list, contacts and etc.

Tried to change themes and other display settings - nothing helped. I think that the bug has some connections with time, but I do not understand where and what.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.
because the blackground and text are same black color. 09-04 is battery sunlight mode,text color change to not black, not same color to blackground black.