Question Problems to root cn version 13.0.5 android 12

Search This thread

thiagoserrao

Jan 21, 2013
Manaus
Hi, i'm trying to root my CN version 13.0.5 without the twrp, I'm using the magisk to patch the boot file, but after patch and use the command "fastboot flash boot boot.img, the mi 11 ultra just stuck in the mi logo. I'm not been able to root my phone, right now, how to root the CN version 13.0.5?
i did the same root with the android 11 and worked, something change?

Reactions: Kekrk222

Eagledig

Jan 10, 2009
Montpellier
hi, did you install magisk canary and not magisk stable?
I have just Root Xiaomi.eu A12 Miui13 with the same method and it work.

RoughNeck1971

Feb 26, 2013
Hamburg
Hi. FIrst - better to use Magisk 23.0 - as you will still have Magisk hide. But more important - just the "fastboot boot boot.img" command instead. Once you have booted without issues you can go into Magisk and patch the real boot image file from there and restart. This is how it always worked for me. Not really sure what is the big difference there but as I said - that worked for me.

marcel112

When you are running the miui 13, copy the boot.img from fastboot folder to your phone(remember the location). Open magisk app, choose install and search for boot.img on your phone. After patching is done, copy the patched file into your fastboot folder on pc. Boot into fastboot, type fastboot flash boot (and drag the patched file from fastboot folder here) and hit enter. after flashing fastboot reboot

Last edited:
Reactions: Afg Playa

Afg Playa

Aug 29, 2017
When you are running the miui 13, copy the boot.img from fastboot folder to your phone(remember the location). Open magisk app, choose install and search for boot.img on your phone. After patching is done, copy the patched file into your fastboot folder on pc. Boot into fastboot, type fastboot boot (and drag the patched file from fastboot folder here) and hit enter. after flashing fastboot reboot
Does that Format my Data? And how do i remove the Patch(remove magisk)?

Afg Playa

Aug 29, 2017
Using CN no, i tried with the rom downloaded but didn't worked. So i take a step and installed the EU version, not been able to connect to android auto and other stuffs was killing me!
After install the EU version, i just did the same steps to root the boot, and worked without problem
Great, It also worked for me Xiaomi.eu 13.0.9.0.

User1977

Oct 22, 2008
I have difficulties too rooting my Mi 11 Ultra with Android 12. I have installed the latest canary of Magisk and when I patch the boot.img and flash it the device stucks on Android logo. When I boot the device with fastboot boot magisk_patched***.img I'll get a black screen.

Can anybody post a patched boot.img from Xiaomi.eu 13.0.9.0 Rom? Perhaps it works when I flash this one on my device.

thiagoserrao

Jan 21, 2013
Manaus
I have difficulties too rooting my Mi 11 Ultra with Android 12. I have installed the latest canary of Magisk and when I patch the boot.img and flash it the device stucks on Android logo. When I boot the device with fastboot boot magisk_patched***.img I'll get a black screen.

Can anybody post a patched boot.img from Xiaomi.eu 13.0.9.0 Rom? Perhaps it works when I flash this one on my device.
i just lost my root without reason, i just restarted my phone, than no root anymore and not being able to installing again ;D. what a hell

mp187263

Oct 26, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Start from the beginning by flashing unpatched boot.img and use Magisk v23. V24 has nothing but problems. I was frustrated for a few hours with it and going back to v23 solved everything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the help, i'll try to patchin a few hours and back here to give the feedback!
    Hi, i'm trying to root my CN version 13.0.5 without the twrp, I'm using the magisk to patch the boot file, but after patch and use the command "fastboot flash boot boot.img, the mi 11 ultra just stuck in the mi logo. I'm not been able to root my phone, right now, how to root the CN version 13.0.5?
    i did the same root with the android 11 and worked, something change?
    When you are running the miui 13, copy the boot.img from fastboot folder to your phone(remember the location). Open magisk app, choose install and search for boot.img on your phone. After patching is done, copy the patched file into your fastboot folder on pc. Boot into fastboot, type fastboot flash boot (and drag the patched file from fastboot folder here) and hit enter. after flashing fastboot reboot
    Does that Format my Data? And how do i remove the Patch(remove magisk)?
    It does not format. That's just for root. You can flash the rom in fastboot again or flash the boot.img again from the folder images