• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Problems with HDR?

Search This thread

Natuzotic

Oct 11, 2021
Hello everybody.

When I open the Phone/dialer, WhatsApp or Google Chrome app, I feel the screen brightness drop a little.
I actually feel the shade of white getting pulled into gray or a dull shade of white.

When I leave these apps, on the home screen I feel the brightness and colors gradually return.

It's common? Or is it a problem?

J_J1998

Jun 21, 2021
Hello everybody.

When I open the Phone/dialer, WhatsApp or Google Chrome app, I feel the screen brightness drop a little.
I actually feel the shade of white getting pulled into gray or a dull shade of white.

When I leave these apps, on the home screen I feel the brightness and colors gradually return.

Same problem not just on dialer/phone I've encounter also in apps like fb, YouTube, twitter

Reactions: Natuzotic

Natuzotic

Oct 11, 2021
Same problem not just on dialer/phone I've encounter also in apps like fb, YouTube, twitter

I found the problem, but not how to solve it.
The brightness dims when opening Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or Instagram.

I made a new post:

Reactions: J_J1998

J_J1998

Jun 21, 2021

I made a new post:
Hmm what is the problem ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody.

I made a new post: