Question Problems with NFC/GooglePay because of Global ROM

Search This thread

robertog2804

May 27, 2022
Chile
Hi guys, so I bought my first Realme phone a couple of months ago and I noticed that the Google Pay app wasn't working. I checked the ali store where i bought it and surely it said "Global rom: This is the version with global firmware installed, with many languages, including portuguese language, spanish language, google store is normal, but please note that google pay payment does not work properly". For any reason, this ROM wont let me have Google Pay, so I wanted to know if any of you knows how to enable the Google Pay app? or should I install another ROM? Has any of you had a similar problem? Thanks

robertog2804

May 27, 2022
Chile
Im from South America, so I dont know if the European firmware would work. I'm having a little bit of trouble finding out how RUI 3.0 - Firmware - ROM work. Also, do you know how to do the shift from Global to European? Or at least a tutorial? Ive seen the site https://realmefirmware.com/realme-gt-neo2-5g-firmware/ which has the global firmware released today but I dont know if it's just installing the firmware and problem solved.

hen1_98

Mar 2, 2021
Moto Z Play
Moto G Power
Bootloader unlocked = no google pay, it will only work with the original firmware channel, don't try locking your bootloader if you are not 100% sure of it, this will cause your phone to bootloop and you will end up with a bricked device that only realme support would be able to solve, the best solution would be to spoof your device fingerprint to pass the SafetyNet and everything will work just fine, you can contact me for help if you want.

Reactions: JohnVo

drwpls

Apr 10, 2019
Bootloader unlocked = no google pay, it will only work with the original firmware channel, don't try locking your bootloader if you are not 100% sure of it, this will cause your phone to bootloop and you will end up with a bricked device that only realme support would be able to solve, the best solution would be to spoof your device fingerprint to pass the SafetyNet and everything will work just fine, you can contact me for help if you want.
Hello hen1_98, so may I know how to spoof the fingerprint to pass SafetyNet?

zarixd

Sep 30, 2022
hello, I also flashed the phone, changed the region, rooted it (now it does not work). And closed the bootloader. works on the old bank, but the new (other) does not want to.

drwpls

Apr 10, 2019
With Magisk installed you can use the Universal SafetyNetFix by kdrag0n, easy fix
i did install it, but CTS profile still not pass.
I figure out that I need a valid fingerprint which associate to the device (The one which registered to google) to make CTS check pass.
So, I need the fingerprint when the device is in stock rom and haven't rooted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Perhaps shift from global to Europe firmware?