Problems with notifications LED

Search This thread

treoking

Feb 28, 2007
On my Xperia Z the notifications LED doesn't turn on. It only appears in orange while charging, but not with notifications and neither with using LightFlow...

Anyone has detected this problem? Any solution?

G

GuestK00431

It's a bug, Sony are aware of it and should be fixed soon. A full factory reset can fix the problem.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Dsteppa

May 7, 2012
Some phones LEDs dont work with stamima mode on or off like mine! Had to do the factory set twice to get it fixed.

Same here.
I don't know why people keep talking about the Stamina mode, it's know that the LED doesn't work for many people, with and without Stamina mode.

And like I said, I also had to do a factory reset TWICE until it worked for me.
But I would also suggest when setting up the phone for the first time, not to sync, but to install everything manually, like wifi and installing apps.
After that is done you can sync, should work after all that.

G

GuestK00431

Same here.
I don't know why people keep talking about the Stamina mode, it's know that the LED doesn't work for many people, with and without Stamina mode.

And like I said, I also had to do a factory reset TWICE until it worked for me.
But I would also suggest when setting up the phone for the first time, not to sync, but to install everything manually, like wifi and installing apps.
After that is done you can sync, should work after all that.

You saying that the notification light is working for you 'in Stamina Mode' ? - It only works for me when SM is off.

ash_c64

Aug 19, 2009
London
You saying that the notification light is working for you 'in Stamina Mode' ? - It only works for me when SM is off.

I don't think that's what he is saying. People ASSUME that when people complain about LED not working, they automatically think that the person complaining is using stamina mode. We all know that when in stamina mode the LEDs are switched off to save battery. But some handsets have a problem where LEDs are not working even when stamina mode is switched off. To fix that we had to do factory reset and still some peoples handsets are still not working.

Reactions: Dsteppa

hmsq

Nov 9, 2006
London
I also found that my LED does not work for notifications, first thing Sony said was to disable Stamina Mode, well unfortunately that was already disabled, so what else could it be?

I guess it is a bug, because factory resetting twice my phone the LED still did not work, sadly.

aw1007

Oct 4, 2006
I also found that my LED does not work for notifications, first thing Sony said was to disable Stamina Mode, well unfortunately that was already disabled, so what else could it be?

I guess it is a bug, because factory resetting twice my phone the LED still did not work, sadly.

Turn off stamina mode and restart your phone.I got mine working this way without any factory reset .

jigarpatel22

Feb 1, 2013
Pune
I have one query for notification LED.
MY notification LED works for SMS, EMAIL.
but I am using "talk" application to google chat, on your phone does it shows notification for newly received reply.
Mine it's not showing any notification. Wanted to confirm before I do factory reset, since phone is fully configured.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I don't think that's what he is saying. People ASSUME that when people complain about LED not working, they automatically think that the person complaining is using stamina mode. We all know that when in stamina mode the LEDs are switched off to save battery. But some handsets have a problem where LEDs are not working even when stamina mode is switched off. To fix that we had to do factory reset and still some peoples handsets are still not working.