• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Problems with Riru Update ....

Search This thread

wolfsstolz

Jan 20, 2009
I have Big problems If i make a Update in Magisk with the App Riru and If i Start the Phone now, i cant start Apps or i dont have Button control then.
The only was to become the Control Back is If i Go in twrp and flash Riru again.
Please anybody can tell me what i can do to become the fetures Back?

I write the same in German, my english is Not so good, maybe anybody can tell me that in German too. Thanks for help

Hallo, folgendes Problem.
Ich habe ein
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro mit dem aktuellen

Rom:
Global Mui 12.0.2 Rom
Android 10
Wenn ich in Magisk Manager nun ein Update für "Riru" durchführe ,werden sämtliche Steuerungstasten für Android entfernt und es ist nicht mehr möglich eine Anwendung zu starten. Erst wenn ich zurück ins twrp gehe und eine ältere Version installiere kann ich zwar wieder Anwendung starten aber sämtliche Funktionen von Riru / EdXposed sind dann wieder weg.
Weiß irgendwer was ich tun kann oder was ich falsch mache? Früher lief alles.

Here is Google translate for my question too.

Hello, the following problem.

I have a
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro with the current one
Rom:
Global Mui 12.0.2 Rome

Android 10
When I update "Riru" in Magisk Manager, all control buttons for Android are removed and it is no longer possible to start an application. Only when I go back to twrp and install an older version can I start the application again, but all Riru / EdXposed functions are then gone.
Does anyone know what I can do or what I'm doing wrong? Everything used to work.

mario0318

Are you referring to the issue where SystemUI fails to startup and you're met with only your home screen showing icons but no wallpaper and the status and navigation bars are missing?

I've noticed it tends to happen for me when clearing dalvik cache and rebooting into the system but that used to be rare. On the latest updates it has happened more often or almost every time I clear dalvik (which i only do for my frequent dex modifications)

I'd go to the riru or edxposed github and file an issue if there isn't one already reported.

wolfsstolz

Jan 20, 2009
OK, i will test it at next time. For now i have make an reset Phone First and i have problems with Install riru or LSposed . Nur thanks for Help, i am shure that the Problem will come realy fast.

ValgarBaldr

Aug 14, 2021
Your sistemUI doesn't start I think. I'm not able to know what causes the problem without magisk logs to check it but I'm pretty sure is that. You can try to just keep the last working version for you, unless the xposed modules you are using force you to update Riru