[PROFILES][BOEFFLA KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL]Boeffla Kernel Profiles for OnePlus 3

Search This thread

JoshDaWhite

May 4, 2015
Isn't it funny. I will release my own zzmoove reactive profile in the next days. I am really proud of it because it is my daily driver for some weeks.

After that I will have a look into it for sure. Or someone else port it.

Regards Peterle

Oneplus 3 with Boeffla Kernel
Do you have any idea how many coincidences happen to me?(happens a lot). Thank you.

Reactions: The Peterle

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
The updated profiles work with the latest N kernel? I'm getting an error trying to activate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161113-144533.png
    Screenshot_20161113-144533.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,275

kash296

Sep 2, 2014
Bridgewater
Isn't it funny. I will release my own zzmoove reactive profile in the next days. I am really proud of it because it is my daily driver for some weeks.

After that I will have a look into it for sure. Or someone else port it.

Regards Peterle

I can't wait for this. If you don't mind, could you show us a few samples of your experience? SoT mainly. I know it's very subjective, but I'm definitely looking forward to this

LexusBrian400

Mar 22, 2010
I cannot get any profiles to load. Using latest Boeffla app.. It's driving me nuts!

The profile extension is just .bcprofile correct?

Edit: May have been corrupt downloads. FAIRPARKv2.0 will not work for me, in fact none of the "v2" from the other thread will load. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, it's most likely my fault but those things will not load

Edit 2: Yup, it's confirmed - I am an idiot. Sorry, move along :)

Last edited:

The Peterle

Jan 3, 2013
Cologne
Zzmoove reactive v1

Hi Boefflaner,
after the impulse and interactive tweaking , I got some time to run an old project. For me it takes nearly a year that I finally managed to get the zzmoove behaviour like I want. Well in my OPT times, I gave up to tweak zzmoove, but now with the three my new zzmoove reactive v1 behaves approximately like my impulse or interactive profiles. As the name implies, it is very reactive.
In classical terms the conservative zzmoove likes to stay in the middle frequencies according to the thresholds. This sometimes makes him look a bit sluggish. The Reactive is now implementing a new concept. It is quickly scaled up thanks to fast scaling and by altered thresholds it stays either in the upper or lower frequencies. It feels ultra smooth and saves battery as well which is known for @ZaneZam 's zzmoove.

Greetings and Never Settle
Peterle
@v7 can you please put it to OP as every day driver. All other ported profiles are also every day drivers, instead of HawkTail which is battery oriented. Thanks

maxsam4

Apr 2, 2012
New Delhi
Hi Boefflaner,
after the impulse and interactive tweaking , I got some time to run an old project. For me it takes nearly a year that I finally managed to get the zzmoove behaviour like I want. Well in my OPT times, I gave up to tweak zzmoove, but now with the three my new zzmoove reactive v1 behaves approximately like my impulse or interactive profiles. As the name implies, it is very reactive.
In classical terms the conservative zzmoove likes to stay in the middle frequencies according to the thresholds. This sometimes makes him look a bit sluggish. The Reactive is now implementing a new concept. It is quickly scaled up thanks to fast scaling and by altered thresholds it stays either in the upper or lower frequencies. It feels ultra smooth and saves battery as well which is known for @ZaneZam 's zzmoove.

Peterle

@v7 can you please put it to OP as every day driver. All other ported profiles are also every day drivers, instead of HawkTail which is battery oriented. Thanks

Thanks for the great profile! I am getting 6h+ sot but it lags in heavy usage. For example when the battle gets intense in clash royale or when new area loads in the trail... Default profile lags a lot less. I would greatly appreciate if you could do something about it. Thanks again :)

The Peterle

Jan 3, 2013
Cologne
@maxsam4
So, you are using this profile for gaming, right? Then a profile with zzmoove governor would not be the best choice.

I recommend for that interactive profiles. For example Shotgun, Ghostpepper or my reactive. Perhaps my impulse tuned v4.1 could also handle it better. I personally don't test my profiles for gaming.

I think we need more profiles with the focus on gaming. Perhaps I invest some time in future for that.

Greetings Peterle

The Peterle

Jan 3, 2013
Cologne
Impulse X

Hi Boefflaner,
in this profile I have tried a totally new concept of tweaking. The impulse X is my new everyday profile with the emphasis on battery savings without losing a snappy system.
The concept of "X" is simple. The cpu will be oriented in the middle of the frequency range (in this case 900mhz). Then cpu decides for each cpu load the efficiency way. "Shell I go up or go down?" in an easy way to say, the cpu have a two way decision. So the cpu works highly efficiently and saves battery.

One additional notice, I uses impulse X with a switched off input boost, to be more battery oriented. You are free to switch it on with 960/940 mhz to get a smoother experience.

Have fun with it!

Greetings Peterle

The Peterle

Jan 3, 2013
Cologne
Impulse X battery

Hi guys,
with the "X" concept I also made a new battery profile.
Here is the middle of the the frequency range about 600mhz, because I underclock the cpu to 1200mhz.
It is awesome battery friendly!
An additional notice: Please feel free to change the usage of cpu cores. For example in my car I use 2 for little and 1 for big or in the night I uses 1 for little and 1 for big.

Have fun with it!

Greetings Peterle
@v7 can u please put my new profiles to OP.

The Peterle

Jan 3, 2013
Cologne
Hyperactive

Hi gaming Boefflaner,

now I take some time to create a gaming profile!
It is an interactive profiles with the most performance tweaks I know.
But here I need some feedback if it's working well in games. Please do not expect any battery saving, it is only for getting performance. It really feels like oily butter. Unbelievable smooth!

Have fun with it!

Greetings Peterle

stooyleown

Aug 29, 2015
Phila, PA
all these profiles to choose from. How do you test which one is best for you? try it for a day or 2? maybe someone could give a suggestion. I don't play games etc. looking for a normal use profile. been running nameless v5 for a day or so and seems to be working well.

Jagdish84

May 1, 2010
all these profiles to choose from. How do you test which one is best for you? try it for a day or 2? maybe someone could give a suggestion. I don't play games etc. looking for a normal use profile. been running nameless v5 for a day or so and seems to be working well.
I started using impulse X today, currently at 72% 2 hrs and 29 mins of sot and about 8 hrs uptime in total... Never experienced slowdowns or lags, I'm a happy camper.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Durrz

Jan 22, 2014
I started using impulse X today, currently at 72% 2 hrs and 29 mins of sot and about 8 hrs uptime in total... Never experienced slowdowns or lags, I'm a happy camper.
Tempted to try! I'm on Franco's right now but will definitely convert if this proves stable enough. What's your usage?

Durrz

Jan 22, 2014
Hi Boefflaner,
in this profile I have tried a totally new concept of tweaking. The impulse X is my new everyday profile with the emphasis on battery savings without losing a snappy system.
The concept of "X" is simple. The cpu will be oriented in the middle of the frequency range (in this case 900mhz). Then cpu decides for each cpu load the efficiency way. "Shell I go up or go down?" in an easy way to say, the cpu have a two way decision. So the cpu works highly efficiently and saves battery.

One additional notice, I uses impulse X with a switched off input boost, to be more battery oriented. You are free to switch it on with 960/940 mhz to get a smoother experience.

Have fun with it!

Greetings Peterle
Any chance for importing this to other kernels?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,
    You might not know who I am unless you are in the RR's Slack group, so let me introduce briefly myself, I'm a guy who likes messing with my phone(s) a lot, tweak everything, try to get the best battery or performance.
    So without further ado, I'd like to present you my gov tweaks (in this case Boeffla Kernel Profiles) which I have been doing for a couple of months.
    They are not fully my creations since I pretty much adapted the ones that can be found in this Thread so the all the credits goes for @soniCron since I just adjust them for a better fit in our processor.
    1. GhostPepper: Uses a quantized, frequency-aligned parametric curve to influence low core clock rates while providing extremely smooth transitions from each clock rate and exceptional battery life
      Really well-defined clock speed escalation for a good battery and performance.
      [Boeffla's Profile]
    2. HawkTail: An advanced, modern profile that is both battery efficient and highly performant
      It should be as battery efficient as GhostPepper but giving that extra performance for "high-end" games, as that was the only complaint on GhostPepper
      [Boeffla's Profile]
    3. HawkPepper: As you might notice by the name is the union of the 2 tweaks above, GhostPepper for the Big cluster and HawkTail for the Little cluster, as GhoostPepper is highly optimized for the Big cluster and HawkTail for the Little.
      Performance wise should be as good as GhostPepper but in terms of battery should be considerably better.
      [Boeffla's Profile]
    4. Zzmove Battery: This is just some little modifications I have made to Zzmove gov for providing us even better battery life. It's a pretty early version so you might expect some little lags.
      With this tweak you MUST use an I/O that's not battery focused since it will lag, I recommend ZEN.
      [Boeffla's Profile]
    5. FairPark: There have been a lot of controversy about this tweak lately. So after you complain, this will NOT work for all of you guys.
      For me, it works perfectly and it accomplished all that I'm going to state, but maybe you guys will experiment lags.
      This tweak is not for everyone.
      Probably the most battery efficient tweak ever created, fantastic battery with extremely smooth performance even playing games as Clash Royale or Pokémon GO.
      You can easily get 10 hours SOT or even more (If you don't play any games) just texting, browsing and so on could give you even 12 hours SOT.
      [Boeffla's Profile]
    6. Ketrel: Really battery efficient tweak but only for light usage, when comes to playing games and some heavy multitasking the battery drain will increase exponentially.
      [Boeffla's Profile]

Version 2.0 of all profiles can be found here. Thanks to @The Peterle for the port

7. Project Zhana v3.0:
      Go to this post for the full length explanation.
      This tweak has all the new discovery voltages and some other new techniques, giving us great battery life without losing performance

[INIT.D & BASH Scripts]

If you want to use other Kernel manager app you can check this Thread here I have uploaded the same tweaks for EXKM
    Welcome to the Unofficial Boeffla Kernel Profile Sharing Thread for OnePlus 3

Introduction

This is the follow up of my profiles thread from the OnePlus 2 section

Links

Original Boeffla Kernel Thread
    [KERNEL] [OnePlus3] [OOS] Boeffla-Kernel
    [KERNEL] [OnePlus3] [CM13] Boeffla-Kernel

UNOFFICIAL builds by ZaneZam
    [KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL BUILDS] Boeffla Kernel Linaro/Uber

Official Boeffla Website
    http://www.boeffla.de/
    Boeffla Config App
    Boeffla Config

INDEX
    1.Profiles->[Post #2]
    2.[HOWTO] Make and Activate a Profile->[Post #3]

Credits
    @Lord Boeffla for his amazing work on the OnePlus 3.
    @ZaneZam for his awesome unofficial builds.

NB:Most of the profiles listed here would require the Boeffla Donate app to work effectively as Governor Tunables and some additional features are only available in the donate version of Boeffla Config.You can find all information about donation HERE.
    Impulse tuned for OP3

Hi Boeffla fans,

now it's time to publish my impulse tuned v4.0 and my impulse tuned battery v1.

The impulse tuned v4.0 is a daily profile. The concept is similar to my opt v3 profile, which calm down the nervous little cpu and push the patient big cpu. Fortunately the oneplus 3 has not this aggressive behaviour like opt. Therefore I try to harmonise big.Little. Additional to this I put in governor tweaks for giving each 2nd or 3rd frequency step 90% cpu load. On the one hand it is profile which has a great performance with a oc cpu and on the other hand it could also be a battery friend with apps of small/medium cpu usage.

The impulse tuned battery v1 is a very battery friendly profile. It has the same governor tweaks like v4.0 but there are 2 cpu limited on 1200mhz.

Have fun with it!

Regards Peterle

@v7 Thanks for opening this thread my friend. Please can you put these profiles to OP.
    Nameless v5 profiles by Senthil360

Hi guys,
    here are the new Nameless v5 profiles by @Senthil360. Changelog here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=69751235

Have fun with it!

Greetings Peterle
    Zzmoove reactive v1

Hi Boefflaner,

Peterle
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone