Prog Emmc Firehose.mbn for Mi 9t pro?

Search This thread

secrets001

Apr 18, 2021
My phone is bricked. No fast boot, no safe boot, it is completely unresponsive.
After trying everything with the Mi Flash tool, and after wasting days and days of time,
I decided to try to go for the Qfil procedure and to do so I need the Prog Emmc Firehose.mbn for the snap dragon 855.

Could anybody help me by giving me a link to it?
I will post the procedure if I will solve the problem without taking the smartphone to a xiaomi center.

After trying everything with the Mi Flash tool, and after wasting days and days of time,
I decided to try to go for the Qfil procedure and to do so I need the Prog Emmc Firehose.mbn for the snap dragon 855.

I will post the procedure if I will solve the problem without taking the smartphone to a xiaomi center.
I've not yet heard of anyone ever fixing this phone using that method. Only solution I'm aware of is to try EDL flashing, which unfortunately means a service centre or finding someone with an authorised account.

eddiekarpov

Jun 30, 2008

LinhBT

Apr 21, 2020
VietNam
Xiaomi Mi 5X
Redmi K20 Pro

I'm afraid that for such a new SOC like 855, not yet available patched proc.