Project Fi Waiting Room

Dusty Rhodes

Dec 18, 2010
Alexandria, VA
Have you signed up for a Fi invite?
Have you activated Fi service on your Nexus 6?

Please help everyone waiting by providing a look at the process!

1) What city are you in?

2) Let us know when you signed up for your invite. Please use the date and time on the email that Google sent to thank you for requesting an invite.

3) Let us know when you received your invitation.

4) Let us know when you activated your service and info on the process (when did you receive your SIM, how did you activate it, etc.).

Thanks for the information!!

-------------------------------

My Info...

I live in Northern VA in Lorton.
I signed up for an invite on Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 1:53 PM EST
Waiting for my invite to arrive.

G

GuestK0087

1) East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
2) Invite request email: Wed, April 22nd 2:34 pm. EST.
3) No news yet.
4)

Last edited:

GeneticJim

Jan 2, 2011
Ft Myers FL.
(SW Florida. T mobile and sprint have good coverage here)
I signed up on April 22. 927pm.

I have a nexus 6 traveling from Motorola directly right now.

Amore514

Jan 17, 2012
1) What city are you in?-Denver, Co

2) Let us know when you signed up for your invite. Please use the date and time on the email that Google sent to thank you for requesting an invite. - Signed up on day 1

3) Let us know when you received your invitation. - None yet :(

4) Let us know when you activated your service and info on the process (when did you receive your SIM, how did you activate it, etc.).

sn0warmy

Jul 26, 2010
Boulder, CO
City: Denver, CO
Signup Confirmation Email Date: 4/22/15 @ 12:46pm MST
Invitation received: Still waiting
Service Activation Date: N/A

Use the above format for much easier reading.

Last edited:

baudi11

Dec 23, 2008
Shouldn't we all wait until we actually get an Invite before contributing to this thread? Nobody has an invite yet, so reporting that you don't have one doesn't really add any information. When they start arriving, then it'll be interesting to see where they come from and when people signed up. Until then, not so much.

Dusty Rhodes

Dec 18, 2010
Alexandria, VA
Shouldn't we all wait until we actually get an Invite before contributing to this thread? Nobody has an invite yet, so reporting that you don't have one doesn't really add any information. When they start arriving, then it'll be interesting to see where they come from and when people signed up. Until then, not so much.
It'll be interesting to know how long after asking for an invite how long it actually takes to receive the invite. When you receive your invite you can then come back and update your post. That way people who come along later will have an idea of how long it takes to receive an invite after asking. Also, they'll know what the activation process is like.

baudi11

Dec 23, 2008
It'll be interesting to know how long after asking for an invite how long it actually takes to receive the invite. When you receive your invite you can then come back and update your post. That way people who come along later will have an idea of how long it takes to receive an invite after asking. Also, they'll know what the activation process is like.
All of which can be accomplished by simply waiting until you actually get an invite...

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
I don't know about this service. It's going to be like pre paid. When I was on pre paid it sucked. You will not get the speeds sprint or T mobile customers get. I am on att which is faster than sprint or T mobile. So I am staying where I am at.

Reactions: addcancercat
G

GuestK0087

Please respect the OP and post only the info that is asked for so we can keep the thread from going off topic. Possibly use OP's other thread for questions about project Fi. Thanks guys! :)