• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

rinfinity

Nov 11, 2015
I opened the back panel and as given in the guide I shorted the pins after plugging into laptop keeping volume up and power button pressed

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Got into fastboot.... But no flash happening. What to do? Flash after qfil n regular flash all not working. Please help. After USB connection then shorting of points the device gets into fastboot.

@brickedmobile. Please follow each and every step in the perfect order, as given in this guide. I suggest you read it twice, before actually performing these steps.

http://webtrickz.com/how-to-downgrade-yureka-from-cm12-lollipop-to-cm11-kitkat/

(And don't forget to install fastboot drivers for Yureka. For that, you'll need to install a software "pdanet". It'll install the drivers. Once installed, close the application "pdanet"; because we just need the drivers from it)

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Bro, I said I used QFIL method in both ways, without shorting of pins and with. But same error.

New Bug:
By getting into fastboot using memory card method and flashing TWRP. I tried to flash the official OTA CM12 (which would must contain all updated partition as of it is intended for CM11), but I couldn't flash it by TWRP and also not by official Cm12 recovery. Then I just tried to do sha1sum of file and what I saw is that, the sum changes every time (even when I didn't rebooted recovery or changed any thing). Does this mean eMMC is dead or corrupt on HW level.
Some Background of Bug: I have seen this bug, a few times when my storage is almost full or some big files are being moved. Like crashing of facebook on error of Memory block, whatsapp history corruption and apps not showing or always crashing until reinstalled and most common bug for me, rebooting of phone on un/installation of apps.

And bro, how can I use JTAG?

From the symtoms it seems possible that the emmc has hw problems. But, first tell me what exactly did you that bricked your phone?

Moreover, i'd recommend you go into fastboot mode (no, not recovery) from the sdcard and follow the procedure and guide i've recommended to 'brickedmobile' above.

sahil432

Apr 12, 2014
New Delhi

parasdabas263

Apr 4, 2016
phone detection problem

I hard bricked my yureka
my PC is at windows 8 x64 and it is unable to detect the phone in the device manager neither like the 'old' method nor the 'new' method
the QFIL is unable to find my phone
please someone help

rinfinity

Nov 11, 2015
I hard bricked my yureka
my PC is at windows 8 x64 and it is unable to detect the phone in the device manager neither like the 'old' method nor the 'new' method
please someone help

Install pdanet and Miflash (link given in one of my post). This will install necessary drivers. And don't forget to activate "test-mode' to disable driver-signing check. The phone should be able ti get detected. If doesn't; you'll need to short pin 2 and 4 (not 2 and 6).

BUT, Qfil method has been shown not to work. You'd better use sdcard method to go into fastboot (look for the link in one of my previous posts). And from there, use the guide i've recommended to @brickedmobile to flash the phone.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I hard bricked my yureka
please someone help

Install pdanet and Miflash (link given in one of my post). This will install necessary drivers. And don't forget to activate "test-mode' to disable driver-signing check. The phone should be able ti get detected. If doesn't; you'll need to short pin 2 and 4 (not 2 and 6).

BUT, Qfil method has been shown not to work. You'd better use sdcard method to go into fastboot (look for the link in one of my previous posts). And from there, use the guide i've recommended to @brickedmobile to flash the phone.

Reactions: parasdabas263

sssss0870

Aug 18, 2016
when i connect my yu yuphoria 5010a it is showing as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 in device manager and mobile is in OLD "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" MODE and the qpst(qfil) tool is not detecting the device and saying NO PORT AVAILABLE.....PLS help me
NOTE: once i connect my yu yuphoria to my pc then all the usb ports are stopped working ,then if i connect any pendrive or sd card to pc ,then the pc is not detecting them and if i disconnect my mobile also it is still showing as connected in the device manager and my pc is becoming low on performance and struck most of the times and if i restart my pc then it takes me about 20 min to restart and pc is showing the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE AND THEN SAYING WE WILL RESTART THE PC FOR YOU AND when the pc is on then there is no problem and if i connect my yu again same problem starts
if i uninstall all the drivers and connect my yu to pc then no problem occurs and THINKING THAT PROBLEM IS IN MY PC I ALSO TRIED WITH ANOTHER PC THE SAME PROBLEM REPEATS
PLS GUYS HELP ME TO GET MY DEVICE BACK......SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
and i once mistakenly used the emmc backup of yu yureka in sd card method and the problem started from then

Armaan1508

Jul 3, 2010
Please Help me !!!

Anyone in Bangalore who can help me revive my Yu Yureka. I have tried few things from here & there but no success. It shows that USB BULK in my device manager. I have even tried the short method of Pin 2 & 6. Armaan @ 9900693599

rinfinity

Nov 11, 2015
when i connect my yu yuphoria 5010a it is showing as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 in device manager and mobile is in OLD "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" MODE and the qpst(qfil) tool is not detecting the device and saying NO PORT AVAILABLE.....PLS help me
NOTE: once i connect my yu yuphoria to my pc then all the usb ports are stopped working ,then if i connect any pendrive or sd card to pc ,then the pc is not detecting them and if i disconnect my mobile also it is still showing as connected in the device manager and my pc is becoming low on performance and struck most of the times and if i restart my pc then it takes me about 20 min to restart and pc is showing the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE AND THEN SAYING WE WILL RESTART THE PC FOR YOU AND when the pc is on then there is no problem and if i connect my yu again same problem starts
if i uninstall all the drivers and connect my yu to pc then no problem occurs and THINKING THAT PROBLEM IS IN MY PC I ALSO TRIED WITH ANOTHER PC THE SAME PROBLEM REPEATS
PLS GUYS HELP ME TO GET MY DEVICE BACK......SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
and i once mistakenly used the emmc backup of yu yureka in sd card method and the problem started from then

Your issue was already answered. Yours seems to ba a driver issue. I'd suggest you clean- install win 7 64bit. Disable driver-signing check.
Install pdanet and miflash to install proper driver.

Search for Yuphoria sdcard boot method on forum.youplaygod.com (it's there). Follow it to get into fastboot mode from te sdcard itself.

Flash the stock rom for Yuphoria.

parasdabas263

Apr 4, 2016

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Thanks rinfinity for your time will try it for sure

Aug 12, 2016
While I was flashing a ROM in yureka I wiped internal davlik cache system then after when I reboot my mobile its showing Mac address as 02:00:00:00:00:00 & both WiFi & Bluetooth are not working at all pls give solution to fix this.

Thanks in advance

sahil432

Apr 12, 2014
New Delhi
Okay. Use sdcard method to get into fastboot. And follow the guide i gave to @brickedmobile. This guide is a bit different than others.
You meant this guide, right?
http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads...k-your-hard-bricked-yureka-yureka-plus.33515/

This is the exact same method. And this too lacks the image files which I told in my first post.

And if you are wondering which images and files, they are following : persist.img, panic.img, misc.img, modemst1.bin, modemst2.bin, params.bin, DDR.bin, and last fsg (nv.tar.bin).

How do I get this list? As you know I tried to downgrade my phone to KK from CM12.1. Downgrading wipes everything, and reflashes everything through fastboot. So, theses above ones were wiped and never got flashed as of fastboot didn't load images in Ubunutu (my 3 big mistakes here :( ). What I am saying is that: these above mentioned files are not available in SD card method as CM may not have released them.

And for info, after completion of SD card method, my phone is just booltlooped infinitely until I removed battery after 4 hours.

Hence, my last resort is if someone can extract and post images from existing working phones or eMMC images OR Sahara fail is overcame!

rinfinity

Nov 11, 2015
You meant this guide, right?
http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads...k-your-hard-bricked-yureka-yureka-plus.33515/

This is the exact same method. And this too lacks the image files which I told in my first post.

And if you are wondering which images and files, they are following : persist.img, panic.img, misc.img, modemst1.bin, modemst2.bin, params.bin, DDR.bin, and last fsg (nv.tar.bin).

How do I get this list? As you know I tried to downgrade my phone to KK from CM12.1. Downgrading wipes everything, and reflashes everything through fastboot. So, theses above ones were wiped and never got flashed as of fastboot didn't load images in Ubunutu (my 3 big mistakes here :( ). What I am saying is that: these above mentioned files are not available in SD card method as CM may not have released them.

And for info, after completion of SD card method, my phone is just booltlooped infinitely until I removed battery after 4 hours.

Hence, my last resort is if someone can extract and post images from existing working phones or eMMC images OR Sahara fail is overcame!

Like I said, follow sdcard method to get into fastboot mode. BUT, erase and write the emmc as per this guide: http://webtrickz.com/how-to-downgrade-yureka-from-cm12-lollipop-to-cm11-kitkat/

Rather than using flashall.bat to flash it, this guide uses step by step method, which is better as you'll know what went wrong, if anything does go wrong.

rinfinity

Nov 11, 2015
While I was flashing a ROM in yureka I wiped internal davlik cache system then after when I reboot my mobile its showing Mac address as 02:00:00:00:00:00 & both WiFi & Bluetooth are not working at all pls give solution to fix this.

Thanks in advance

Seems like you have flashed a ROM that doesn't have the drivers for the wifi/bt. Was it an unofficial ROM? Please go to fastboot and follow the guide i refered to in my previous post to restore your device to stock ROM.

sssss0870

Aug 18, 2016
Your issue was already answered. Yours seems to ba a driver issue. I'd suggest you clean- install win 7 64bit. Disable driver-signing check.
Install pdanet and miflash to install proper driver.

Search for Yuphoria sdcard boot method on forum.youplaygod.com (it's there). Follow it to get into fastboot mode from te sdcard itself.

Flash the stock rom for Yuphoria.

yes but once i mistakenly downloaded the yu yureka emmc backup while performing sd card boot method and the problem stated from then does it make the device completely dead and will make it not to work again

rinfinity

Nov 11, 2015
Yes I tried cyanogen OS 12.1 but also problem not solved

Did i write / or the guide i gave link to says anything about Cos 12.1 or whatever? No. It was about reviving your device.

I repeat:
1. Use the sdcard method to get into fastboot. (If it doesn't short pin 2 and 6)
2. Use the guide word-by-word : http://webtrickz.com/how-to-downgrade-yureka-from-cm12-lollipop-to-cm11-kitkat/
(It's a bit different than other guides, that's why i'm recommending this one)
3. Your device will be running CM11, but will be alive. Later you can use any official method to upgrade to CM12.1

But, if you want to be spoon-fed, you can always go to Service centre. (Sorry for being rude, but it is annoying when people refuse to follow the recommended method, and yet still take time to complain). Please do whatever is suggested and report.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

yes but once i mistakenly downloaded the yu yureka emmc backup while performing sd card boot method and the problem stated from then does it make the device completely dead and will make it not to work again

Why don't you first do what's suggested and then you can come back and complain? BTW, what I suggested is safe.

Just follow this guide, and your device will be okay.
http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads...oria-lettuce-using-an-external-sd-card.35923/

sssss0870

Aug 18, 2016
Did i write / or the guide i gave link to says anything about Cos 12.1 or whatever? No. It was about reviving your device.

I repeat:
1. Use the sdcard method to get into fastboot. (If it doesn't short pin 2 and 6)
2. Use the guide word-by-word : http://webtrickz.com/how-to-downgrade-yureka-from-cm12-lollipop-to-cm11-kitkat/
(It's a bit different than other guides, that's why i'm recommending this one)
3. Your device will be running CM11, but will be alive. Later you can use any official method to upgrade to CM12.1

But, if you want to be spoon-fed, you can always go to Service centre. (Sorry for being rude, but it is annoying when people refuse to follow the recommended method, and yet still take time to complain). Please do whatever is suggested and report.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Why don't you first do what's suggested and then you can come back and complain? BTW, what I suggested is safe.

Just follow this guide, and your device will be okay.
http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads...oria-lettuce-using-an-external-sd-card.35923/

i tried the sd card method but nothing happend can you tell me wt is "short pin 2 and 6" method

brickedmobile

Aug 16, 2016
@brickedmobile. Please follow each and every step in the perfect order, as given in this guide. I suggest you read it twice, before actually performing these steps.

http://webtrickz.com/how-to-downgrade-yureka-from-cm12-lollipop-to-cm11-kitkat/

(And don't forget to install fastboot drivers for Yureka. For that, you'll need to install a software "pdanet". It'll install the drivers. Once installed, close the application "pdanet"; because we just need the drivers from it)

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

From the symtoms it seems possible that the emmc has hw problems. But, first tell me what exactly did you that bricked your phone?

Moreover, i'd recommend you go into fastboot mode (no, not recovery) from the sdcard and follow the procedure and guide i've recommended to 'brickedmobile' above.

I am also getting worried about the hardware problem. I was unlocking the bootloader (success) then I flashed wrong fastboot image (yutopia) then the device was into waiting mode. So after everything the device is booting into fastboot but waiting for device is the norm now in fastboot mode even clean install of windows is hanging when device is connected to PC. What to do next?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anybody here wants to downgrade their YU from the sweet candy rom (Lollipop) to the old chocolate bar (Kitkat), please use this procedure post in this THREAD.

So here is the guide to unbrick your YU from "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008", I hope it works for you as I fried my YU's eMMC by attempting to brick and unbrick my YU for nearly 200 times in three days just to confirm that this guide is working. And here are some pics of my current YU (an expensive desktop charger). And all of this, because I love XDA, hahahahahahaha:p, just hope it worthed. For God sake, I have invested nearly US$200 for this thread (at least that is how much I bought my YU plus shipping), so this post has to work. And please, don't ask whether I am serious or not, you should know the answer already.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please read this guide thoroughly. It took hours of my precious time to make this post, but I bet you that it will olny takes minutes to read it. So once again, please read this guide thoroughly.

Now the important part, this guide was tested by me with my Lenovo laptop that run Windows 7sp1 Ultimate edition, and this is my hardware specs:
    attachment.php

1. ANALYZING THE PHONE PROBLEM
    In qualcomm NEW firmware (not the HLOS part, but NON-Hlos, SBL1, TZ, HYP, RPM, and Aboot), especially ARMv8-A, Qualcomm diminished the famous "Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9006", and introduce two types of "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" (source: fybon article ). So, before we proceed with the guide, we should analyse the phone first, on which 9008 mode your phone is in. To do this, follow these steps below:

1.a SETTING UP WINDOWS

I know that some fellow YU's owners who have bricked their phone are "Senior Member" and highly experience user if it comes to Android and Qualcomm phone, but I just want to ask you to give some respect for my death YU by following each of the steps that need to be taken to setup Windows.
    1. Please turn off internet connections.
    2. Remove your YU from PC or Laptops.
    3. Install the latest ".net Framework" for your Windows.
    4. Uninstall all the driver related to YU, as well as any Qualcomm driver if you have install any. Uninstall them through Device Manager FIRST, then program manager. Here I used a software called "REVOUninstaller" to remove completely the driver softwares and Device Remover to completely remove installed unnecessary device.
    5. Then run "CMD" or "Windows Terminal" as administrator and type:
      Code:
      bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
      bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
    6. Restart your PC or Laptops, and you should see this watermark at the bottom right of your desktop, just like the pic below"
      attachment.php
    7. Download QualcommDrv.zip from here, extract to an empty folder, then open the folder according to your Windows type (x64 or x86) and double click dpinst64.exe to install the Qualcomm driver.
      attachment.php

attachment.php
    8. Now it is safe to connect your YU to PC or laptop (I connected it in USB2 port). BUT BEFORE YOU CONNECT YOU YU, REMEMBER TO UNPLUG YOUR BATTERY FOR FIVE SECS, REPLUG IT, AND CONNECT YOUR YU WITHOUT PRESSING ANY OF ITS BUTTONS. Your phone should now being detected as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" and the driver version 2.0.8.7 (please check it through Windows' "Device Manager")
    1.b ANALYSING PROCESS
    If you were just messing with system image, boot image, system's framework or other things that does not related to Qualcomm's stuff (modem-NON-HLOS.bin, aboot-emmc_appsboot.mbn, sbl1, hyp, tz, rpm partition, for example installing sound patch, etc, you possibly will enter the new 9008 mode, which is a combination of the old "Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9006" and "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008". When you first brick the phone into this mode, you would experience such symptoms below:
    1. The LED charging indicator near the phone speaker will light red.
    2. Your phone will vibrate endlessly, and this vibration will end only if you disconnect your phone from your PC or laptop and unplug the battery.
    3. If you open Windows' Device Manager, you'll see "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" under PORTS (COM & LPT) or "QHUSB_BULK" under Other devices, and "Qualcomm MMC Storage USB Device" under Disk drives, similar to the pics below (NOTICE THAT RED BOX IN PIC):
      attachment.php

OR
      attachment.php
    However, if you messed with your YU's qualcomm's partition playing with NON-HLOS.bin, emmc_appsboot.mbn, sbl1.mbn, hyp.mbn, tz.mbn, rpm.mbn, or by other mean messing the whole Qualcomm's eMMC partition, such as by using this zip I made while your YU is in Fastboot, then you will most likely go into the OLD "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" mode. You will find symptoms similar to below:
    1. The phone charging indicator would not light if you connect your YU with PC or Laptop.
    2. Device Manager only listed "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" under PORTS (COM & LPT) or "QHUSB_BULK" under Other devices, but no "Qualcomm MMC Storage USB Device" under Disk drives, similar to pic below:
      attachment.php
    So, now you need to analyse your YU, whether it is in the OLD '9008" or NEW "9008" mode, as the procedure to revive your beloved YU will be different.

2. REVIVING YOUR YU BACK

2.a NEW "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" MODE
    If you are that lucky person, who is stuck in the NEW "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" mode, to be honest, the steps to be taken are a lot easier. However, you need somebody in this forum to upload the complete YU's eMMC image for you. To get such image, you could ask your friend to do these steps (root the phone first):
    1. Format your external MicroSD card with "exfat" system file, and the size of this SD card should be morethan 16 GB , which is the size of the whole partition.
    2. Do a full factory reset, meaning wipe your cache, data, and internal storage using either CWM, TWRP, or PhillzTouch.
    3. Insert the SD card to your phone and connect your YU with ADB, type:
      Code:
      adb shell
      su
      dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/storage/sdcard1/backup.img bs=512 count=30535646
    4. The size of the "backup.img" is around 16 GB, However, if you compressed it, it would be around 2 GB.
    Now, if you have the backup.img in your hand, you can do these steps:
    1. Download partition tools from the net, I recommend you to use "Minitool Partition Wizard".
    2. Download "HDD Raw Copy Tool", it is a free tool that can copy your "backup.img" to you YU's eMMC sector per sector.
    3. Now connect your phone, remember to UNPLUG YOUR BATTERY FOR FIVE SECS, REPLUG IT, AND CONNECT YOUR YU WITHOUT PRESSING ANY OF ITS BUTTONS.
    4. FROM NOW ON DON'T YOU EVER DISCONNECT THE PHONE FROM YOUR PC OR LAPTOPS.
    5. Open "Minitool" and you will see that your phone has 29 partitions in total, similar to the pic below (this pic was taken from Windows' "Disk Management Tool" just to describe Qualcomm's partitions):
      attachment.php
    6. Delete all 29 partitions and click apply (remember don't remove your phone while "Minitool" is completing the process).
    7. If all process finished successfully, open "HDD Raw Copy Tool", and you'll see things similar to this (please note that because my phone is now death, the pics that describe how to use "HDD Raw Copy Tool" was taken from my friend websites using a different type of Qualcomm phone, however the process that needs to be taken is similar):
      • Choose your "backup.img" and click "Continue >>>>>>".
        attachment.php
      • Put a highlight on "Qualcomm MMC Storage USB Device" and click "Continue >>>>>>".
        attachment.php
      • Check every things and click "START".
        attachment.php
    However, if you can't find a good fellow member in this forum, who is willing to give you the "backup.img", then I'm afraid you have to do it the hard way, which is forcing your beloved YU to go to the OLD "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" mode. You can do this using "Minitool":
    1. Open "Minitool" again.
    2. Delete all 29 partitions.
    3. Then choose "Create Partition" on the whole "Qualcomm MMC Storage USB Device" (making it one big 16 GB partition) as "Primary Partition" with an "ext4" file system. By the way, DON'T GIVE THE PARTITION A NAME.
    4. Click APPLY.
    5. When "Minitool" completed all the process, disconect your YU from PC or Laptop, UNPLUG YOUR BATTERY FOR FIVE SECS, REPLUG IT, AND CONNECT YOUR YU WITHOUT PRESSING ANY OF ITS BUTTONS.
    6. And I have to greet you, "Welcome, now you are in the OLD 'Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008' mode".

2.b OLD "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" MODE
    1. Download "QPST 2.7 build 422" from HERE and extract it to an empty folder. It has to be this version of "QPST". Install QPST by double clicking setup.exe, see pic below:
      attachment.php
    2. Download 8675_W00.zip attached with this post HERE, and extract it to an empty folder. You will get a folder called "8675_W00", just open it.
    3. Download the official YU's firmware from CyanogenOS website HERE, and extract all the files inside the previous "8675_W00" folder, and now you'll get files like the pic below:
      attachment.php
    4. You can run QFil in two ways:
      • By using QFil UI
        • Open it from your "Start" menu, see pic below:
          attachment.php
        • Insert all the necessary file needed by "QFil": (1)The programmer will be prog_emmc_firehose_8936.mbn found inside the "8675_W00" folder; (2)Use the rawprogram0.xml found inside the "8675_W00" folder; (3)Use the patch0.xml found inside the "8675_W00" folder; (3)Hit "Download" button. For details, see the pic below:
          attachment.php
      • By using CMD's Command Line (intermediate to advance user
        • Open "CMD" inside QPST's "bin" folder, which can be found inside QPST install directory, see image for detail:
          attachment.php
        • In the opened CMD, type:
          Code:
          qfil.exe -Mode=1 -COM="enter your comport number setting here" -SEARCHPATH="[COLOR="Red"]enter your complete path to [B]8675_W00[/B] folder[/COLOR]" -Sahara=true;"[COLOR="red"]enter your complete path to the [B]prog_emmc_FireHose_8936.mbn[/B][/COLOR]" -RawProgram=rawprogram0.xml -patch=patch0.xml -AckRawDataEveryNumPackets=TRUE;100 -DeviceTYPE="eMMC" -PlatForm="8x26" -MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytes="49152"
          [B]Here are example to use it[/B]
          qfil.exe -Mode=1 -COM=64 -SEARCHPATH="D:\CBW8600A01_A_T1701" -Sahara=true;"D:\CBW8600A01_A_T1701\prog_emmc_FireHose_8x26.mbn" -RawProgram=rawprogram_unsparse.xml,rawprogram2.xml -patch=patch0,patch2.xml -AckRawDataEveryNumPackets=TRUE;100 -DeviceTYPE="eMMC" -PlatForm="8x26" -MaxPayloadSizeToTargetInBytes="49152"
        • Or you can play with does commands, here are their descriptions:
          attachment.php
        • If you run "QFil" through command line, you'll get a slightly different user interface, and perhaps by running it through command line we could overcome the "sahara: fail" problem.
    5. If the process you did with "QFil" finished successfully, the phone will reboot by itself.
    6. After the phone rebooted, it will suffer from an endless bootloop. Don't do anything, just disconnect it from your PC, and straight away put your phone into bootloader by pressing "volume-up" button while connecting your phone again to your PC.
    7. Go to "8675_W00" folder again, and run FlashAll(AfterQFil).bat by double clicking it.
    8. Your YU will reboot normally to stock CM.

3. REVIVING YOUR IMEIs
    To be honest this is the easiest part of the guide, and here are the steps that need to be taken (REMEMBER TO REMOVE ALL SIM CARDS BEFORE YOU DO THESE STEPS BELOW):
    1. First of all, please root again your just revived YU.
    2. Next, download QXDM 3.13.714 from HERE, extract it and then install (there is no special treatment for "QXDM").
    3. Download "boot.zip" from HERE, and extratct "boot.img" found inside the zip file within our beloved "8675_W00" folder (just replace the old "boot.img").
    4. Connect your phone with your PC, and open ADB from our beloved "8675_W00" folder, and type these command:
      Code:
      adb shell
      su
      dd if=/sdcard/boot.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p20
      reboot
    5. After the phone rebooted, open device manager in windows, and you should find that your phone is recognised as "Qualcom HS-USB Diagnostics 903A". Now you can connect to QPST, QXDM, ADB, and MTP at once, each time you phone rebooted.
    6. Now open "QPST Configuration" and see whether your phone is listed there, see pic below:
      attachment.php
    7. Open "QXDM Professional", go to "Options", "Communications" and set "Target Port" to your phone.
      attachment.php
    8. Back to "QXDM" main window, in the "View" dropdown menu, select "NV Browser", put a check mark on "Dual SIM" option, select "ALL" in "Catagory Filter" dropdown menu, and go to "ID 00550", see pic for details:
      attachment.php
    9. Now choose "0" on "Subscription ID" dropdown menu. By the way here, "Subscription ID = 0" means your SIM1 and "Subscription ID = 1" means your SIM2. After choosing "0", click Read, fill your SIM1's IMEI in the Input Fields, and click Write. Do the same with SIM2's IMEI, which is listed as "Subscription ID = 1" .
      attachment.php
    10. AND HERE IS HOW YOU PUT YOUR IMEI:
      Code:
      If for instance, your IMEI for SIM1 was: 954091051099226, then the boxes would be in below order:
      0x08 [COLOR="red"](The first hex is always 0x08)[/COLOR]
      0x9A [COLOR="Red"](The second hex is always ends by "A" or "0x9A")[/COLOR]
      0x45
      0x90
      0x01
      0x15
      0x90
      0x29
      0x62
    11. YOUR YU IS OFFICIALLY REVIVE, YEEEE:cowboy:

3. PLAYING WITH COOLPAD CPB FILES
    I guess Micromax's officials have to admit that YU YUREKA is indeed Coolpad 大神 F2 8675-XXX, and do you know that the chinese word "大神" mean "Great God" in english. Yup, I'm betting a US$100 here that our beloved motto of "YU Play God" comes from the word "大神" a.k.a "Great God". I'm also suspecting that W00 are the right replacement for the missing XXX in Coolpad 大神 F2 8675-XXX, and I finally confirmed my suspection through some hex comparison between the "GPT" (the MBR of an eMMC, I would thank Ekhasti in providing me YU's "GPT.bin") of the two phones, thus making me possible to make all of the above guide. Just for your info, "GPT" resides in sector 0 until before the start sector of NON-HLOS a.k.a the modem partition of our YU's eMMC. If you want to and eager to get YU's GPT partition, all you have to do is just connect your phone with ADB, and type:
    Code:
    adb shell
    su
    dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/gpt.bin bs=512 count=65535
    And, you'll find your gpt.bin in your phone's internal storage.

Since, Coolpad 大神 F2 8675-W00 has similar GPT, at that time, I believed that I can flash directly coolpad's firmwares into our YU, and guess what, I was right. Although at first the phone experienced endless bootloop, it booted seamlessly after I "oem unlock" the bootloader via Fastboot. So, if somebody in this forum is eager enough to try the CoolUI of Coolpad 大神 F2 8675-W00, you can unpack its CPB's file by following all the steps below:
    1. First, of course you have to download Coolpad 大神 F2 8675-W00's CPB files, and you can get it from Yulong (the name of the company that make Coolpad) official website HERE, the file is the one with 1.6 GB file size
    2. Download my hack edition of Coolpad Download Assistant from HERE, and install it. See all the pics below on how to, as the language is in chinese:
      attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
    3. Upon finishing installation, copy the "dProdRes.dll" found inside the "Hacked" folder of "CDA.zip" into Coolpad Download Assistant installation directory (just replace the old "dProdRes.dll", with the hacked version). See pic below:
      attachment.php
    4. Run "Coolpad Download Assistant", and do as depicted by pics below:
      attachment.php

attachment.php
    5. Wait until the progress bar reach 100%:
      attachment.php
    6. Don't close "Coolpad Download Assistant" first, just go to "downfile" folder inside "CDA" installation directory:
      attachment.php
    7. Copy "8675_W00" folder inside the folder where you keep adb.exe and fastboot.exe.
    Now, to flash all those unpacks file to your, just do the following steps:
    1. Connect your phone to your PC or Laptop in fastboot mode.
    2. Type commands below:
      Code:
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf oem unlock
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase modem
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase sbl1
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase sbl1bak
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase aboot
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase abootbak
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase rpm
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase rpmbak
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase tz
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase tzbak
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase hyp
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase hypbak
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase misc
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase DDR
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase fsg
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase boot
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase params
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase panic
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase persist
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf erase recovery
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf format system
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf format userdata
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf format cache
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash modem /8675_W00/NON-HLOS.bin
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash sbl1 /8675_W00/sbl1.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash sbl1bak /8675_W00/sbl1.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash aboot /8675_W00/emmc_appsboot.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash abootbak /8675_W00/emmc_appsboot.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash rpm /8675_W00/rpm.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash rpmbak /8675_W00/rpm.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash tz /8675_W00/tz.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash tzbak /8675_W00/tz.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash hyp /8675_W00/hyp.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash hypbak /8675_W00/hyp.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash misc /8675_W00/MISC.img
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash DDR /8675_W00/DDR.bin
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash fsg /8675_W00/nv.tar.mbn
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash boot /8675_W00/boot.img
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash params /8675_W00/param.bin
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash panic /8675_W00/panic.img
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash persist /8675_W00/persist.img
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash recovery /8675_W00/recovery.img
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash system /8675_W00/system.img
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash userdata /8675_W00/userdata.img
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash cache /8675_W00/cache.img
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf format userdata
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf format cache
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf reboot-bootloader
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf oem unlock
      fastboot -i 0x1ebf reboot

Here I also like to say thanks to:
    1. darkspr1te and his thread for giving some insight about on how Qualcomm chips work.
    2. quakze for supporting this project, and also for spending his precious time testing the guide (although the result is totally negative).
    3. ekhasti for his kindness in giving the whole partition dump of his YU.
    Furthermore, if somebody in this forum manage to unbrick her/his YU using this guide, please post a reply on how you did it, what changes or improvisation that you had undertaken, as it would help other members as well. And without your reply, this thread would be dead and has to be closed, because I myself doesn't own any YU anymore.

PS.
    I will be very delighted to buy your bricked YU for half price of the new one and also pay the shipping fees, but under several conditions:
    1. Windows could detect it minimum as "QHUSB_BULK"
    2. Does not have stain, scratch, or any deform shape and all hardware should be functional before you bricked it.
    Perhaps Rohan, Ayush, or Rahul could help me finding someone that willing to sell their bricked YU.
    Is it just the two of us?

I have got rom of Huawei C199s (MSM8939), which has many file packed into UPDATE.APP.

I have unpacked it, but the file name and extensions are unknown.

At present I am trying to identify the msimage.mbm and mprg files.

The rom link is
    http://www.needrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/C199s-V100R001C92B260-Telecom.zip

Hi there Quakze, I just wonder is it only the two of us who are interested in reviving death YUs? By the way, at last I hard bricked my Yu, and I think it is true that curiosity kills. Hahahaha, so yippee for me :p.

Ok, back to our business, I only know three major companies who always pack qualcomm's mbn files in their firmwares, they are Lenovo, Xiaomi, and Hisense. So, if you have time to wait you can hunt these phone firmwares when they released:
    1. Hisense HS-H910 TD-LTE (expected release firmware June 2015)
    2. Lenovo Vibe X2 PRO Dual SIM LTE (expected release firmware June 2015)
    3. Lenovo Vibe Shot Dual SIM LTE (expected release firmware June 2015)
    4. Xiaomi Ferrari (expected release firmware unknown)
    However, if you are curious enough to find out by yourself on how to create qualcomm's mbn file for our YUs, then we can join hands in this thread.

And this is an update from me on my effort in reviving my death YU. When I did hex readings on some CPB files, I found out that each of those files contain at least one msimage.mbn. That is why, I spend my last weekend just to do some research on Coolpad Download Assistant (CDA) Software in order to hack it, and the good news is I managed to do it:D.

So with this post, I have attached the hacked version of our beloved CDA software. All you have to do is just download and unzip the zip file attached in this post, install the software and copy paste the "dProdRes.dll" into Coolpad Download Assistant installation directory. Afterwards, run the program as usual, put the right path of the CPB file you want to unpack and press "ok" (of course the language use by the software is in chinese). You will find the unpack CPB files inside "DownFiles" folder found in Coolpad Download Assistant installation directory.

Please post me a reply if you have succeeded in unpacking the CPB files, and tell me what do you think about the unpacked files, as I did find some strange stuff inside it :eek:.
    Yureka dump

HERE is The Yureka Emmc Full Dump. i have splited it into 5 rar parts/chunks.
    Download all 5 parts but open only 1st part i.e. system_drive_backup.part01.rar for extacting RAW image.
    I think You have reached the 9006 mode, if so then please let us know the process !

I am working hard, but working smarter is indeed needed like U.

Yes, I can confirm that i finally manage to revive my YU. I had to brick and unbrick my YU for four times just to make sure that all steps really work, well at least for me. However, there are also step backs. Before we can get the complete dump of YU's partition from any fellow member of this forum, we can't 100% revive our YU, as in this steps we have to use YU's twin, the coolpad 8675-W00, partition dump found in its CPB file. The easily notice problem is the power management system. After reviving my YU, I can't get the battery to charge, whether the phone is on or off, or the battery stays 0% during on or off charging although it is full. So, I know that this thread will help others in reviving their death YU, but it can't be done only by Quakze or me, we also need the community, as I think this is what this forum for.

Ok now back to business. Quakze, here are the steps that work for me:
    1. Download the UnzipMe2.zip and extract it to an empty folder.
    2. Download "QPST 2.7.422" from here and extract it to an empty folder. It has to be this version of "QPST".
    3. Download the official YU's firmware from CyanogenOS website here, and extract all the files to:
      • "ADB&fastboot" folder found in the extracted UnzipMe2 folder in STEP 1.
      • The folder that contain the previously unpacked CPB files.
    4. Uninstall all the driver related to YU, as well as any Qualcomm driver if you have install any. Uninstall them through device manager FIRST, then program manager. Don't forget to reboot Windows after all process finished.
    5. Run "CMD" or "Windows Terminal" as administrator and type:
      Code:
      [COLOR="Red"]bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
      bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF[/COLOR]
      [B]REBOOT WINDOWS WHEN ALL FINISHED[/B]
    6. Install the "QPST software" STEP 2) by double clicking setup.exe, not the msi file.
    7. Install Qualcomm driver (UnzipMe2 folder STEP 1), according to the version of your Windows (x86 or x64), by double clicking dpinst64.exe.
    8. Open "QFil.", this can be found in the install directory of "QPST" that you just installed (inside the bin folder), and afterwards, connect the phone. Upon connecting your phone to your PC, Windows will install the new driver, and "Qfil" will recognise it in 9008 mode.
    9. Insert all the necessary file needed by "QFil":
      • The programmer will be prog_emmc_firehose_8936.mbn found inside the folder that contain the previously unpacked CPB files.
      • Load all xml needed:
        • Use the rawprogram0.xml found in the UnzipMe2 folder you had extracted in STEP 1.
        • Use the patch0.xml inside the folder that contain the previously unpacked CPB files.
      • Ignore anything else and click download.
      • If the process finished successfully, the phone will reboot by itself.
    10. After the phone rebooted, it will suffer from an endless bootloop. Don't do anything, just disconnect it from your PC, and straight away put your phone into bootloader.
    11. Go to the "ADB&fastboot" folder in STEP 3, and run format.bat by double clicking it.
    12. If the process finished successfully, you phone will rebooted and it is officially 80% revived.

Please reply to me if you also experiencing battery problem.
    it will be in hs-usb qdloader 9008 first, we just need “8939_msimage.mbn” and “MPRG8939.mbn” to bring the phone to hs-usb diagnostics 9006 mode.

Yep, I know the order. I usually use QPST's eMMC Software Download Tool to get my phone from 9008 to 9006 mode, then after Windows detects all the phone's eMMC partitions, I use HDD Raw Copy Tools to restore all the files (here I really mean ALL) to get my phone working again. So, although you managed to enter 9006 from 9008 mode, without a RAW Image of your phone made by HDD Raw Copy Tools, everything will be useless. Just like the rawprogram0.xml, patch0.xml, msimage.mbn, MPRG.hex, and MPR.mb, somebody in this forum, whose phone is bricked (either soft-9006 mode brick or hard-9008 mode brick), could use anybody's YU's RAW Image made by HDD Raw Copy Tools to get their phone working again. All they have to do afterwards, is just changing their IMEIs to their own using QXDM .

So back to the thread question. I used to have several android phones powered by qualcomm chipset, the last one before the Yu was ZTE V5 Max, which is a snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) phone. Usually after connecting a qualcomm android phone in diag mode (by putting "persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,diag,adb" either in the build.prop or default.prop inside boot.img) with Qualcomm NV Tools found in EFS Professional Suite (EFSPS), I could restart the phone into 9006 mode to make a raw image of my phone's eMMC. I usually do this first each time i bought a new qualcomm phone, just incase if I hard bricked my phone into qualcomm 9008 mode. However, I can't get my Yu into the 9006 mode, instead it went to 9008 mode (the LED near the phone speaker turns red and the phone keeps on vibrating) after I select reboot into download mode in EFSPS.

By the way quakze, i think msm8939 use the same eMMC's enumeration properties as MSM8916. Perhaps we can use MSM8916 rawprogram0.xml, patch0.xml, msimage.mbn, MPRG.hex, and MPRG.mbn. All we need is just an already bricked phone to try, and I guarantee that it would not make the bricked phone any worser. You can find the necessary file here (please use chrome to auto translate the website). The file is a full service firmware for Lenovo K3 Music Lemon, a snapdragon 410 phone. Please keep me update if my hypothesis is true.