• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[project] rom port t110

Search This thread

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
I have made several attempts my self to just get CM10 or 10.2 to port to this device but my issue is what device to port from. I am really new at this and pretty much just experimenting but from the videos that I have watched and the threads that I have read, I think I have the porting process down. But when I actually try to port from another device (Samsung tab 2 7" inch) the files needed are way different. Does someone have an idea of the perfect (I mean good starting point) device to port from?

"Chance Favors the Prepared"

Reactions: mribraqdbra

zmedhaug

Nov 3, 2012
I have made several attempts my self to just get CM10 or 10.2 to port to this device but my issue is what device to port from. I am really new at this and pretty much just experimenting but from the videos that I have watched and the threads that I have read, I think I have the porting process down. But when I actually try to port from another device (Samsung tab 2 7" inch) the files needed are way different. Does someone have an idea of the perfect (I mean good starting point) device to port from?

I8200

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
To port anything to T110 u need to find a device with same or similar motherboard to yours. Tab 2 7 isn't a device you're looking for.

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo TAB S8-50LC przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: mribraqdbra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I purchased Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 and I would like to ask you what you would like ROM port ?! I was thinking to MIUI V5 and Cyanogenmod 10, let me know, from what I could tablet port?

Sent from my SM-T110 using XDA Free mobile app
    I would like to see a CM build of any flavor for this tabet (SM-T110) and would be happy to test. I have many tablets so I can stand to give one up for testing purposes. Let know.

Sent from my SM-T110 using XDA Premium HD app
    Hi, I purchased Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 and I would like to ask you what you would like ROM port ?! I was thinking to MIUI V5 and Cyanogenmod 10, let me know, from what I could tablet port?

Sent from my SM-T110 using XDA Free mobile app
    Cyanogen... Thanks
    The tablet came with 4.1.2, at least mine did

Here is an attempt to port Cyanogenmod 10.1: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2561064

thats for t210 not t110