[PROJECT] Russian Localization for WWE ROMs

Search This thread

xaoc747

Feb 5, 2008
Kazan
forum.xda-developers.info
authors: Zeratyl and XAOC747

At last, with everything that we need collected, and with the great help of Zeratyl, we've made a russian localization for WWE ROMs.

How-To:
1) download the archive
2) open the folder 'Device.Software.Unlock'
3) install this cabs in the following order:
3.1 AllowCertificateInstall.cab
3.2 SdkCerts.cab
3.3 SecurityOff.cpf (No visible feedback while installing)
4) You must ignore all prompts to reboot during this process
5) install RusUltimate.cab
6) reboot

After reboot you'll see that everything is almost localized, with the exception of the default software that was bundled within ROM. Also you'll notice that the time zone is now MSK (GMT+3) and that the "Regional Settings" are now set to 'russian'

Thanks again to Zeratyl, and Football for his Football_HD2_Random_Access_RUS, as well as Jamrecords for Jamrecords_EzInput2.1_Black!!!

All gratitudes are to be expressed via reputation system;)

Correct translation made by tsamolotoff (Thanks!)

Attachments

• Rus.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,757
Last edited:

Sultan1993

Feb 2, 2010
Almaty
Great! I was looking for this some days before, cause in some programs Russian letters looked like this: "???????". But then I changed the region in Sense and this problem was solved :)

exidler

Oct 12, 2007
May be you can post only Keyboard localization, without another stuff?
Methods that found on this forum how to change language of htc keyboard does not work for me :(

ComPas-V

Jul 17, 2007
Moscow
:)

I hope this thread will be interesting for russian peoples all other the world, who want to try WWE Rom, but if they English poor...

Believe me, my friend, even ppl with "English good" will be interested in such localization.
From another hand the Football keyboard is more than enough. Specially for those who maintains contacts in English.
There could be good to have double language in contacts/phone book search, but unfortunately it's not quite feasible in HTC interface.

Cheers...

Wet999

Apr 8, 2009
Moscow
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Привет дружище ;)
Слушай хотел спросить, пост увидел сначала на младшем xda, а сейчас тут.
Этот руссификатор для билдов классических или с нижним меню?:)
For what it actually builds? for classical or lower the Start menu?

Last edited:

ComPas-V

Jul 17, 2007
Moscow
Correct, but

Русифицированная клавиатура от Football - this keyboard not good for all as I heard! Sometime Hard Reset need.

Correct.... almost. Working with no problem on all versions except 1.72 , but you can find the updated one on the thread posted before.

Cheers.

kurok154

Sep 18, 2009
Pechora
Ïðèâåò äðóæèùå ;)
Ñëóøàé õîòåë ñïðîñèòü, ïîñò óâèäåë ñíà÷àëà íà ìëàäøåì xda, à ñåé÷àñ òóò.
Ýòîò ðóññèôèêàòîð äëÿ áèëäîâ êëàññè÷åñêèõ èëè ñ íèæíèì ìåíþ?:)

Ó ìåíÿ ñ íèæíèì ïóñêîì âñ¸ ðàáîòàåò... ïðèøëîñü òîëüêî ñ ðååñòðîì ïîêîïàòüñÿ))è åùå êèíóòü â âèíäîâóþ ïàïêó dll ñèíåçóáà(îí íå õîòåë ñòàíîâèòüñÿ äîñòóïíûì)

RedSnapper

Jul 25, 2007
Kharkiv
there is only one problem - dialer doesn't contain russian letters, it's a bit difficult to look for somebody in the phonebook
(i mean new Football's keyboard)

osenevp

Dec 23, 2008
Moscow
How to add RU lang input to the virtual keyboard of WWE ROM w/o localizing the interace???

I've got WWE East Europe WWE ROM with EN only keyboard.

BTW in an HTC HD mini WWE EE ROM you can add almost all european inputs. I wonder why HTC has different lang policy on these devices.