• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

project SLIMBOX

Search This thread

Rainey222

Oct 17, 2020
I flashed my x96 max plus 3 times with different slimbox firmwares and each time the computer recognizes the device, but now I cannot flash it because the computer does not recognize it. I want to ask you if your method can solve the problem or no
No, if your computer recognize the box previously it should still recognize the box now. Either something's changed on the computer or on the box. Make sure you're using USB 3 ports and make sure the driver is installed on the computer.

Mar 3, 2021
France
No, if your computer recognize the box previously it should still recognize the box now. Either something's changed on the computer or on the box. Make sure you're using USB 3 ports and make sure the driver is installed on the computer.

I think that there is something that has changed in my box because I tried with 2 or 3 computers and they ended up not recognizing it ... also I tried with short the 2 pins and the same problem,did not recognize the device. I used burn card maker but the device turn on immediately.
what should i do now 😟😟

Rainey222

Oct 17, 2020
I think that there is something that has changed in my box because I tried with 2 or 3 computers and they ended up not recognizing it ... also I tried with short the 2 pins and the same problem,did not recognize the device. I used burn card maker but the device turn on immediately.
what should i do now 😟😟
I suggest you look for threads about un bricking your type of box. I've read some reports that if you have a stock ROM and you load it into UTB and connect it to the box and just let it sit for like 10 minutes sometimes it will start the flashing process. Good luck.

looking335

Nov 5, 2010
Think you friend for your help
I have an X96 Max Plus. It is the one with the 100 Mb Ethernet port. I was able to flash project SLIMBOX. I have never flashed using Amlogic Burning Tool. I flashed using a microSD card, where the image was created using Amlogic Burn Card Maker. You could try that method. If it doesn't turn on immediately, you, more than likely, flashed the wrong version. I had this happen.

Mar 3, 2021
France
I have an X96 Max Plus. It is the one with the 100 Mb Ethernet port. I was able to flash project SLIMBOX. I have never flashed using Amlogic Burning Tool. I flashed using a microSD card, where the image was created using Amlogic Burn Card Maker. You could try that method. If it doesn't turn on immediately, you, more than likely, flashed the wrong version. I had this happen.
I have a x96 max plus2 and I check it by opening it. I can flashed it with three differnts firmwares (10.5; 10.6; 10.7)4GB ram. after when I want to flash it with 11.3,11.4 and 11.5 the computer no longer recognizes it using USB. I tried with burn card maker, on the screen is mentioned upgrading for a moment then the device turn on immediatly with the slimbox logo and nothing was changed.so i decid to short the tow pins and the problem stil exist(the computer doesn't recogniz the device)

looking335

Nov 5, 2010
I have a x96 max plus2 and I check it by opening it. I can flashed it with three differnts firmwares (10.5; 10.6; 10.7)4GB ram. after when I want to flash it with 11.3,11.4 and 11.5 the computer no longer recognizes it using USB. I tried with burn card maker, on the screen is mentioned upgrading for a moment then the device turn on immediatly with the slimbox logo and nothing was changed.so i decid to short the tow pins and the problem stil exist(the computer doesn't recogniz the device)
When you saw the Firmware Upgrading message, did the green bar go all the way to the right? You said "the screen is mentioned upgrading for a moment then the device turn on immediately". I do not have Plus2 but I would not think the upgrade would be a quick process. So, if you turn on the X96, it displays the slimbox logo and will not go any further? Again, I have never connected my X96 to a computer but it sounds like you have 2 problems--i.e. the X96 will not boot properly and your computer no longer recognizes the X96. I would suggest focusing on getting the X96 to boot properly and save the computer issue for later. It sounds like you can boot the X96 so stick with using the microSD mention.

Last edited:

Mar 3, 2021
France
When you saw the Firmware Upgrading message, did the green bar go all the way to the right? You said "the screen is mentioned upgrading for a moment then the device turn on immediately". I do not have Plus2 but I would not think the upgrade would be a quick process. So, if you turn on the X96, it displays the slimbox logo and will not go any further? Again, I have never connected my X96 to a computer but it sounds like you have 2 problems--i.e. the X96 will not boot properly and your computer no longer recognizes the X96. I would suggest focusing on getting the X96 to boot properly and save the computer issue for later. It sounds like you can boot the X96 so stick with using the microSD mention.
I tried all solusions.

asegura074

Jul 10, 2018
I flashed my x96 max plus 3 times with different slimbox firmwares and each time the computer recognizes the device, but now I cannot flash it because the computer does not recognize it. I want to ask you if your method can solve the problem or no
X96Max_Plus_Q1-4Gb-32Gb-Motherboard-Q5X3_141-V4.1-20212.Top.jpg

this is the procedure is very tricky

FIRST with the unpluged usb from PC

1 Open the Amlogic Burning Tool
2 select the image you wish to burn and load it
3 Hit Start
Here is the tricky part SHORT the point in the picture to GND then while still holding the short , connect the usb cable to the pc in his moment it will start to burn the img, release the short inmediatly

Reactions: Rainey222

Mar 3, 2021
France
View attachment 5343703

3 Hit Start
Here is the tricky part SHORT the point in the picture to GND then while still holding the short , connect the usb cable to the pc in his moment it will start to burn the img, release the short inmediatly
Think you bro

Mar 3, 2021
France
View attachment 5343703

3 Hit Start
I have to use the 2.0 usb?

tuiko biet

Jun 23, 2021
RY51YwF.png

project SLIMBOX

Multimedia firmware for TV boxes with Amlogic S912, S922X, S905X2, S905X3, S905X, S905W, S905Y2 processors

SLIMBOX ATV and AOSP are two custom firmwares suitable with some modifications for many android TV boxes.
The main ATV firmware is installed via UBT.

Version 11.5

• Added to developer settings to disable audio transmission to USB devices
• Added application autostart after sleep
• Patches of additional functions are replaced with installation from apk
• Corrected power menu (PIE)
• New logo download firmware
• Built-in head search for Katniss version 3.7.0 (disable auto update in the market)
• Built-in TVLauncher mod, allows you to select other launchers in the settings (ATV)
• System amendments

Cumulative patch for SLIMBOX

New changes:

Contains:

Supported TV boxes

cho tui xin cai rom goc cua tv box magicsee n5 chay chip s905x ram 2g

tuiko biet

Jun 23, 2021
tuto here https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv...-android-9-0-media-player?p=812451#post812451
Code:
Tutorial Flash Rom X96AIR

by ATVx96Air

Preambule

What are your Hardware version ?

X96 air P1, P2/V2, P3, P4 PCB version? 2Go/16Go or 4Go/64Go ?
Very important stop if you don't know your version

What kind of rom type you need?

- Stock (build in rom) - Android (phone) AOSP - Android TV -Stock Custom etc

Any roms for X96air P3 version here

So you need:

- 1 X96AIR box
- 1 SD card
- Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2

Pre-installation

1- Prepare SD Card

On Pc
Open Aml Burn Card Maker , select SD card letter ex: P: , select rom file ex: and check "to partition and format" button

Now click on "make"

Format sdcard and copy file begin.... let software do it
SD card is ready now !!

Flash New rom on the box method SD card

First Now Power off and unplug AC power box /!\ !!!

1- Flash box with new rom

Put Sd card in the box , put a toothpick in av/out and plug AC power cable
the droid logo appear unplug toothpick and progress bar for update launch...
Flash is begin wait wait wait dont panic!!!

After flash the box booting on the new rom you choose ...

Now you can drink a Coffee and read the Part 2

2-Install Tools

to continue you can install
- Aptoide TV to have a alternative store link here
- SAI Splitt Apk Installer to install bundle apk (ex: Disney+) link here

3-install APK'S apps for your favorite apps

Folder apk apps here

- Netflix (Dont do update after install)
- Molotov TV (install version 1.5 to force ATV) aide install 3.43
- Disney + (use SAI app to install bundle)
- Amazon Prime video

Nota:
[QUOTE = billouetaudrey; n812476] Cài đặt thành công với SD Maker (nhờ ATVx96air)

Bây giờ, chỉ là hai "lỗi"

Disney + không có âm thanh (HDMI) (âm thanh ổn với TV molotov chẳng hạn)
Netflix không hoạt động (có thể bạn có apk?) ??? [/ QUOTE]

Giải pháp:
Đối với rom slimbox 7 x96air
Lỗi Disney + xuất hiện rất nhiều vì không có thông lượng âm thanh nổi ở HD, hãy đặt disney + tìm kiếm trong Dữ liệu kinh tế Disney + gói apk 1.6.2 (cài đặt với SAI)
Netflix không cho phép các ứng dụng trên thiết bị không có DRM L1, vì vậy hãy đặt phiên bản đang hoạt động tại đây Netflix (no atv) có thể sử dụng được với điều khiển từ xa

4 -Ứng dụng TV ISP của Pháp

nếu bạn ở Pháp, bất kỳ ứng dụng nào dành cho TV tại đây
ISP của Pháp: Miễn phí, Màu đỏ của SFR, Bouygues, v.v.

Atvx96air French Guy Tôi là
Tôi quay lại nhanh chóng với các bài hướng dẫn
Diễn đàn tuyệt vời cảm ơn tất cả
[/ MÃ]
Tải về slimbox v7 tại đây: https://mega.nz/folder/EKpxURCA#S2PgP0RmGGG0tlpB8owDkA/folder/Yepn3aib
Download SlinBox v8  here : https://mega.nz/folder/VfwVVRjI#8NcwpJ_Fheqp-z7slEymWA/folder/4WwlUbCY

to update V7 to V8 to sd card after make sdcard with v8 rom
[CODE][common]
erase_bootloader    =0
erase_flash         =0
reboot              =1
in aml_sdc_burn.ini
Edit 22/01/2021
NEW LINKS 2021
New download page here: Slimboxtv.ru
For P3 version here : https://yadi.sk/d/qK-h74ni8rh7lA?w=1
All apk for French Country here: All apk for France ISP
cho tui xin cai rom goc cua tv box magicsee n5 ram 2g chay chi s905x di tu xin day

Top Liked Posts