- May 13, 2019
I installed the latest version of Slimbox on my A95X F3 jjust to check the pre installed malware files and yup there are 5 malwares apk files. They are trojans and want to autostart so they can keylog all your google information. Yup just download Malwarebytes app in order to remove em but can you be sure that you are not already hijacked ?
This project is officially dead I guess
Multimedia firmware for TV boxes with Amlogic S912, S922X, S905X2, S905X3, S905X, S905W, S905Y2 processors
SLIMBOX ATV and AOSP are two custom firmwares suitable with some modifications for many android TV boxes.
The main ATV firmware is installed via UBT.
• Working system AFR for TV boxes on Amlogic S912 processor
• AFR_CALC for manual use of the automatic frame rate function
• In the recents window: pressing the MENU button will close all applications, pressing the UP button will close the selected application
• Configurable Menu button in Remote Control Buttons app
• Fixed setting to disable volume control in applications
• Notification channel alerts are disabled by default
• Screen resolution adjustments
• Corrections in volume control for hdmi cec
• PIE version will use Redmi Note 7 Pro in google services
• ATV 版本將在谷歌服務中使用 MECOOL KM9 PRO
Beelink GT1 Mini2
HK1 Box、VONTAR X3、Transpeed X3 Air、H96 MAX X3
HK1 BOX 100M LAN
Tanix TX5 PLUS
Ugoos X2 立方體，專業版
Ugoos X3 立方體，專業版
X88 Pro X3 (не шифрованный)、X99 Max Plus、Transpeed X3 Plus
Beelink GT1 迷你
X96MAX X2 (старая ревизия), T95Q (ревизия №1 — старая
X96Mini, TX3 Mini
Beelink GT1 終極版
Mecool BB2 和 Pro
美酷 M8S PRO
Tronsmart Vega S96
YokaTV KB2 Pro
Minix NEO U22-XJ
Ugoos AM6, PRO, Plus
Hi. I need a factory working firmware from your set-top boxhi
this firm is very good and thank you.
I own a tanix tx3 2/16 and i test it. very fast and smooth without bloat.
But i have the known problem with 9012p wifi chip. Rom works but no wifi.
Can you please import the driver?
I found a previous moded version 10.6 that worked but seems old and has bloatware.
Thank you in advance
Thank you for your reply
I took my x96Max Plus2 from 10.4 to 14 and so far all is well.
cat /dev/block/boot > /sdcard/boot.img
3. Extract boot.img from stock firmware
You need to have a stock rom for your device.
Ideally a zipped rom, so that you can extract the "boot.img" out of it.
In case you have an img-file, than you need to extract "boot.img" out of it via Amlogic toolkit:
GitHub - natinusala/linux-amlogic-toolkit: Allows to unpack and repack AMLogic images for Android 7 without the Customization ToolAllows to unpack and repack AMLogic images for...github.com
By this you can extract the stock boot.img from the stock firmware.