• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Project x aosp with animation resurrection remix xiaomi redmi note 4 mtk

Search This thread

robsonwaplog

Apr 8, 2017
Performance and customization, and new applications>!

Hi,
Is this based on hoangnguyen's work which is based on cofface's work? Also, can you list all the changes, I see you also applied June 2017 security patch. Thanks

Hello, yes and that's right and super rom remodeled use other rom over and used the best rom to get excellent work, and a customization perfetta in this aop ... I enjoyed the best of this 3 rom by @cofface, @hoangnguyen, @gadgetmania and get better performance at this new ROM remodel the battery last life was excellent ... and also remove some applications that came by default in this rom, and put the official google apps in this rom and now perfect.!

magnum_2007

Apr 29, 2013
Islamabad
Hello, yes and that's right and super rom remodeled use other rom over and used the best rom to get excellent work, and a customization perfetta in this aop ... I enjoyed the best of this 3 rom by @cofface, @hoangnguyen, @gadgetmania and get better performance at this new ROM remodel the battery last life was excellent ... and also remove some applications that came by default in this rom, and put the official google apps in this rom and now perfect.!

Hi,
Thank you so much for detailed reply. One more thing, does this include Root and/or Xposed by default as well? Thanks

azeredo21

Feb 21, 2015
rio de janeiro
PROJECT X AOSP WITH ANIMATION RESURRECTION REMIX XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 MEDIATEK MT6797 HELIO X20

105058rftfuy0yp9rfu9n7.jpg.thumb.jpg
105114ozm7pzl31ee11hma.jpg.thumb.jpg
105126z4ovq3co5lxtqf7q.jpg.thumb.jpg
105238mkbnasauuob8wwq2.jpg.thumb.jpg
105246p5ac3zzccomcdmc9.jpg.thumb.jpg

Applications that were removed

- Launcher 3
- Calendar
- Calculator
- Gallery3
- Audio Recorder
- Music
- Browser

New apps adding (Default)

- Google Pixel Launcher
- Google Calculator
- Google Calendar
- Google Clock
- Google Gboard

Extras: Pulsar+ , Qucik Reboot , ES File Explorer , Audio Recorder....

This new ROM is working perfect without any problem, test this new rom remodeled by myself and fixed the errors...

111106pncmhmcmpzn3m9pm.jpg.thumb.jpg

Downloadhttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AjhCxOpdU-PkiedWsrLITbDdMRt6FA
Thanks the work of this guys can get in a stable rom
@cofface @hoangnguyen @gadgetmaniak :good:

Can not download

robsonwaplog

Apr 8, 2017
[ROM] installation tutorial

My phone reboot after flash, all times reboot, i use a clear flash with formating cache, data, system, help me pls:eek:

Here I have the installation tutorial of rom on youtube, just not in english and portuguese of brazil the video more and complete tutorial of installation of this rom friend.! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikbT7eTevuE

HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikbT7eTevuE

Top Liked Posts