Project x aosp with animation resurrection remix xiaomi redmi note 4 mtk

Search This thread

RisoD

Feb 5, 2017
Thanks my friend, i will watch:)

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Should i do a clear wipe including system, cache, etc? Or install at cm or aosp?

alejandro.pastrana

Jul 10, 2012
Installation Instructions

Hi. Thank you very much for this ROM.

Can you please add some instructions for proper installation. The video is good but it seems that there are no wipes, and it's in Portuguese (this is not a problem for me, because I'm Spanish, but could be a problem for English spoken people). Should we wipe something before installing? Should we install ROM, GAPPS and ROM in this order?

Thank you

robsonwaplog

Apr 8, 2017
[VIDEO] Not supported in english only in brazilian portuguese in video

Hi. Thank you very much for this ROM.

Can you please add some instructions for proper installation. The video is good but it seems that there are no wipes, and it's in Portuguese (this is not a problem for me, because I'm Spanish, but could be a problem for English spoken people). Should we wipe something before installing? Should we install ROM, GAPPS and ROM in this order?

Thank you

Sorry, but I do not support video in english only in brazilian portuguese, for installation of a clean rom follow the instructions, do it ... make these options here and I gave a swipe / dalvik ART Cache, system, data, cache , Cust ... and just that same for a clean installation from scratch friend, but if you do not want to do this also works this normal rom, first the rom then gapps and finally the supersu file with root

robsonwaplog

Apr 8, 2017
[ROM] installation.!

Nothing, my fone Just freeze After logo and reboot

My friend, I know I want to take a while after restarting, several between 10 to 20 minutes here I have the installation tutorial of this rom for xmiomi redmi note 4 mtk, your device and the mediatek version really not snapdargon not me friend be aware of it For sure the correct procedure in the mtk version is legal.!

-----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVVZcHh6wEo

HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVVZcHh6wEo

Top Liked Posts