• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

Promote Android App

kulisgames

Aug 5, 2013
we tried, but it is always stays as our massage and not seen. FB ads brings likes to the FB page, nothing more.(
Your idea is cool, but the presentation is underwhelming. Example:

would you take pic like this one with your smartphone?

Click for photo

Well yeah, I would probably take much better picture with a smartphone with autofocus. You should focus on images that are impossible to take with smartphones. Seriously, for everyday picture snapping, 5mpix camera in a phone >> DSLR.

Also this gimmick is probably much more valuable to photographers than to Android enthusiasts and developers. What are you doing to impress photographers? Are you targeting websites like Flickr.com?

If you want to attract more geeks, you will need to show some technical details.

Reactions: kabangena

kabangena

Jun 1, 2009
Your idea is cool, but the presentation is underwhelming. Example:

would you take pic like this one with your smartphone?

Click for photo

Well yeah, I would probably take much better picture with a smartphone with autofocus. You should focus on images that are impossible to take with smartphones. Seriously, for everyday picture snapping, 5mpix camera in a phone >> DSLR.
You are right here, reviewed that photo on direct sun, it was looking excellent). I've learned the lesson, Thanks!

Last edited:

magnusbilawal

May 10, 2017
Reach real audience Promote App

myTarget is an advertising platform where you can promote your apps on CPI CPM and CPC basis at a very low cost.
It has access to more than 300 million mobile consumers and It covers 100 million installed apps.
myTarget is one of the best for game apps (iOS and Android) in terms to retention (according to AppsFlyer Perfomance Index ranks, June 2016)

Please email me if you want to run a test campaign or want to know further .

[email protected]

Ultra-Droid

Oct 28, 2017
Try going for more than a forum that allow promoting android apps for example here

and post links to your app and screenshots a full desciription

I am sure this might at least get you 1000 installs

Alexis Hale

May 18, 2018
Amsterdam
There are many ways to do app promotion. However, without ASO agencies (for example Keenmobi, Mopeak ) it could be complicated.
Here is the best way to promote your app for free.
1. Create a blog about your app with a call to action to invite your viewers to download the app.
2. Apply for the Awards. Winning high-profile awards can provide free promotional placement and awareness for your app.
4. Contact bloggers who write on niches that relate to your app.

Alexis Hale

May 18, 2018
Amsterdam
Here are the most effective ways to promote your application:
  • Web site. People want to be sure that your app is a real deal and you are really investing in it as a business.
  • Social Media. Try contacting your audience in a meaningful way, posting their impression and engaging the conversation
  • App Store optimization. ASO will help to increase your App Store visibility and your app’s rankings, which will ultimately increase traffic for your new app. You can do it with ASO agencies like KeenMobi or Mopeak.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone