Proper Root Micromax Unite 2 without PC

Search This thread

Qamrul Haque

Sep 9, 2014
Kolkata
You need:
1. KingRoot.apk (Download)
2. Micromax Unite 2

Note: This is the proper root method for Micromax Unite 2. PC method and Without PC method both will install the same Kinguser (better than Supersu for Unite 2) app. It will not install any useless chinese app like Baidu or Root master(iRoot).

To root your phone follow these steps:

Step 1: Install KingRoot.

Step 2: Open KingRoot.

Step 3: Disable internet and tap the green circle.

Step 4: Tap the blue button.

Step 5: Restart phone.

Step 6: Uninstall Kingroot.

DONE.

My work:

Hit Thanks :good: if i helped you.. :eek:

Last edited:

vraman100

Sep 13, 2013
KingRoot, Safe or Not ??

Hi I used kingroot app to root my Micromax canvas HD. It's working fine. But I'm still scared to use it. that leads me to ask this question, Kingroot for Android, Safe or Not ?? Thanks in advance to answer this.

Reactions: tgkprog

the Doctor

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2011
In the TARDIS
Its a great app easy to use and root

I see you liked his work so much that you did a copy/paste job on your own website the very same day without giving @Qamrul Haque credit as your source.
Root Micromax Unite 2 on Android 5.0 without PC

Download: KingRoot

Step 1: Install KingRoot on your phone (Micromax Unite 2)

Step 2: Open KingRoot app

Step 3: Disable internet and tap the green circle.

Step 4: Tap the blue button.

Step 5: Restart phone.

Step 6: Uninstall Kingroot.

DONE!!! Your phone is rooted now.Enjoy

Reactions: tgkprog

sukhu1872

May 24, 2016
not getting blue cirlce

Hi after installing the app i clicked on green circle but its not giving me any blue one. however its shows something written in chinese with a android sign with a tear falling from right eye. I am trying to root my unite 2 OS lollypop.

Please help!

tgkprog

Apr 14, 2017
Will this work on Canvas unit4plus Q427 + ? Also the link ...16.zippyshare.com/v/85578006/file.html and the download starts but does not complete (Chrome on windows says network error). Tried with FF too. Resume also did not work. Can you upload it to a google pages page ? I have less then 10 posts so cant give the full link but its the same as the one on the first post

Top Liked Posts