• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Protective case compatibility between X3 NFC and the X3 Pro?

Search This thread

kamild_

I've seen the reviews saying that the dimensions of the new X3 Pro are exact same as the X3 NFC, down to a millimeter, but I haven't seen mentions of whether or not positions of all the buttons and the camera "island" on the back are also exact same. Seems a little bit difficult to determine that from photos alone.

Does anyone else have some info on that?

Reactions: lebigmac

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
Here I am holding my precious X3 NFC in my hands and wondering about the same exact thing. Will my X3 NFC's beautiful leather case fit onto the X3 Pro? According to that video review the answer apparently is YES!
Thanks for the answer!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have bought x3 nfc for my girlfriend and now I have x3 pro and they are almost ideally the same. The only visual difference is with a slightly different tone on the strip in the middle of the back. The silicon case I received with my phone is the same one that she has with x3 nfc. In fact, we have a problem distinguishing our phones now..
    i have seen some review that says the case is the same, one of them put the cover wich it comes with the pro on the nfc one, here is the link
    I've seen the reviews saying that the dimensions of the new X3 Pro are exact same as the X3 NFC, down to a millimeter, but I haven't seen mentions of whether or not positions of all the buttons and the camera "island" on the back are also exact same. Seems a little bit difficult to determine that from photos alone.

Does anyone else have some info on that?
    I'm using NFC cover on my Pro, fit perfectly.
    I got a leather case from Nillkin, fits perfectly as well