Proximity Sensor not reacting very well - DJDroid 0.8

Search This thread

TheSSJ

• Feb 25, 2010
    Hello folks,

I have this annoying issue during calls when I move the phone away from my face, it turns the screen on only after 2 seconds or so...
    I have already edited the following properties, but it hadn't really a positive effect:
    mot.proximity.delay=50
    mot.proximity.distance=100

I don't know what to do to improve this. I have DJDroid 0.8 with NeoBlaze kernel installed (I already tried the DJDroid stock kernel but still the same issue)...

Can anybody help?

Deletko

Jun 14, 2011
    I Had the same problem. And a problem with wifi if the phone was not restarted for 3 to 4 days i had to restart the phone or the wifi would not activate. Thats why i switched to Modaco Fear Edition 12.6.

ferioki

Nov 2, 2008
    How many times must say that if you change the kernel is no longer a DJDroid?

The DJDroi has been tested and designed to work well with its kernel, if you change the very least you will have problems ....

thay

Jul 11, 2010
    Don't find the problem .... don't worry be happy try another rom it's free choice
    I'm using a lot of android devices and can't find differences with LG2X and DjDroid sensor reactivity.....

Sincerely can't find real utility of this 3D there is an official topic and this question has been already made ​​them....

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone