• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question PSA if you preorder a Pixel, be sure to order the headphones too

Search This thread

mkhcb

Nov 2, 2012
If you buy a Pixel (at least the pro version, not sure about the regular one), they give you $100 off $100 for the pixel headphones. So, you get free headphones. Hope this helps someone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-185021_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20211020-185021_Chrome.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 92

Az Biker

Sr. Mod / Mod & RC-RT Committees / Shred'r of MTBs
Staff member
If you buy a Pixel (at least the pro version, not sure about the regular one), they give you $100 off $100 for the pixel headphones. So, you get free headphones. Hope this helps someone.
Also, if you're going to trade in a pixel 3 or newer (and you prefer not to use Swappa) trade-in values are similar to a Swappa device in good condition.

Trade-in MUST be done DURING the purchase, and there IS a deadline for the Pixel buds and the trade-in allowance.

Reactions: mkhcb

DeMiNe0

Dec 13, 2007
I literally canceled my pre-order last night so I could reorder with the headphones. Still waiting this morning for the 512gb to become available again, but this time I put the headphones in my cart before hand just to make sure I didn't miss them.

I had to wait for the pending charge on the google financing to clear as well.. That was nerve wracking, but luckly it cleared overnight.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In UK you get free Bose700 headphones
    In UK you get free Bose700 headphones
    Yeah, but I much rather they gave the new QC 45s. 700s are so ѕhit they are obviously trying to get rid of them.
    I literally canceled my pre-order last night so I could reorder with the headphones. Still waiting this morning for the 512gb to become available again, but this time I put the headphones in my cart before hand just to make sure I didn't miss them.

I had to wait for the pending charge on the google financing to clear as well.. That was nerve wracking, but luckly it cleared overnight.
    Also, if you're going to trade in a pixel 3 or newer (and you prefer not to use Swappa) trade-in values are similar to a Swappa device in good condition.

Trade-in MUST be done DURING the purchase, and there IS a deadline for the Pixel buds and the trade-in allowance.