[PSA tool] Simple tool by PSA to remove bloatware from Android device.

Search This thread
May 13, 2015
Srikakulam
Hello buddies..!!:D:cool: I have come up with a simple tool for windows to remove bloatware from your Android device. The tool name is PSA. Many of Android device makers developed their ROM with lots of bloatware which are all that we don't need. I have been searching for the solution to remove unwanted apps(without root). But, I found a solution for all those are with Rooted devices. I end up with disappointment and finally, I started working on developing a simple tool which threw out the waste(unwanted APKs)
Please follow the below instructions to remove system apps from your Android device.

for Rooted devices:,
Download System app remover from play store.

For Unrooted devices (working on almost all devices):
1. Enable USB debugging option in your device.
To enable USB debugging option, go to settings-->about phone-->tap on "build number" option 7 times.
Note: In Xiaomi phones, go to settings-->about phone-->tap on "MIUI version" 7 times.
2.Download PSA tool.
3. Connect your Android device to the windows PC.
4. Click on PSA.exe and enable administrator rights to run the program.
5. Now Download the Package name viewer app from play store.
6. After installing the package name viewer app, you will find the list of packages names under app names. It looks like "com.android.browser".
7. Note down the package name of the app which you want to remove/delete from your device.
8. Enter that package name onto the tool on pc which is asking the package name and click the enter button.
9. You are done...!!! the app will be successfully deleted from your device.

Note: For all download links, please visit my personal blog--> indiantechspot[dot]blogspot[dot]com

Last edited:
Reactions: thehermit44

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello buddies..!!:D:cool: I have come up with a simple tool for windows to remove bloatware from your Android device. The tool name is PSA. Many of Android device makers developed their ROM with lots of bloatware which are all that we don't need. I have been searching for the solution to remove unwanted apps(without root). But, I found a solution for all those are with Rooted devices. I end up with disappointment and finally, I started working on developing a simple tool which threw out the waste(unwanted APKs)
    Please follow the below instructions to remove system apps from your Android device.

for Rooted devices:,
    Download System app remover from play store.

For Unrooted devices (working on almost all devices):
    1. Enable USB debugging option in your device.
    To enable USB debugging option, go to settings-->about phone-->tap on "build number" option 7 times.
    Note: In Xiaomi phones, go to settings-->about phone-->tap on "MIUI version" 7 times.
    2.Download PSA tool.
    3. Connect your Android device to the windows PC.
    4. Click on PSA.exe and enable administrator rights to run the program.
    5. Now Download the Package name viewer app from play store.
    6. After installing the package name viewer app, you will find the list of packages names under app names. It looks like "com.android.browser".
    7. Note down the package name of the app which you want to remove/delete from your device.
    8. Enter that package name onto the tool on pc which is asking the package name and click the enter button.
    9. You are done...!!! the app will be successfully deleted from your device.

Note: For all download links, please visit my personal blog--> indiantechspot[dot]blogspot[dot]com