PSA: Xiaomi India is selling replacement batteries for Rs 1120. Valid till 30th June.

Search This thread

amn1987

Got the battery replaced just now from the authorised service center. Only Rs 1120. Rs 180 fitting charges instead of Rs 413. They returned the old battery as well. Looks like Everup and not Sunwoda. End date – 30th June. No need to install MIUI if using a custom ROM. 3 months warranty.
Edit: It's Sunwoda.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhi_T

amn1987

While it took only 10-15 minutes in my case I have come to know that in some service centers one needs to leave the device with them for 7 days or even longer.
Regarding the battery on target for 12 hours SoT which is quite an achievement in A12. Right after switching from the very battery efficient crDroid 7.15 (A11) to Awaken 2.8 (A12) active drain had increased from 8%/h to a little over 10%/h with the old battery. Now it's reduced to a bit under 8%/h. 99% battery health.
Update: After 3 cycles I can confirm that the battery is on par with the original battery.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the battery replaced just now from the authorised service center. Only Rs 1120. Rs 180 fitting charges instead of Rs 413. They returned the old battery as well. Looks like Everup and not Sunwoda. End date – 30th June. No need to install MIUI if using a custom ROM. 3 months warranty.
    Edit: It's Sunwoda.
    But is that battery original? How is the fast charge?
    As original as it gets! It's from the authorised service center in case it wasn't clear. When I checked it was charging at around 2.5A. I don't care for fast charging so reduced it soon after.
    They ship this battery to South America?
    No! Xiaomi service centers won't ship batteries or any other spare parts even within India nevermind internationally.