psfMod - project abondoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

stoker25

Jul 31, 2010
thanks Klutsh, your awesome :D
time for me to start tinkering with dev_flash... hehe

"An error occured while loading PSFreedom./tmp/recovery.log was copied to /sdcard/psf/recovery.log.
Please report the issue on XDA"

gonna get the log file for you now

edit: herp derp, my phone refuses to boot :)
great stuff...

Last edited:

mrmeotz

Sep 19, 2010
Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what exactly is the difference or advantage to the PSFreedom App you created?

Keep up the awesome work!

stoker25

Jul 31, 2010
yeah.. after rebooting to try and get you that log, my phone seems to be stuck in a HTC logo -> off -> reboot -> HTC logo -> off loop, any suggestions? I can go back into recovery/hboot fine... but not my phone

Vorbeth

Mar 10, 2006
@stoker25, This should not effect your normal rom in any way.

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what exactly is the difference or advantage to the PSFreedom App you created?

Keep up the awesome work!
It's ROM independent, so sense users can use it too

mrmeotz

Sep 19, 2010
Really? That is ****ing sweet!

So you're saying that i could jailbreak my PS3, even though im running i.e. FroYo 2.2 ? Sounds swell..although i grew pretty fond of Open Desire..

Big thx @ klutsh :)

Vorbeth

Mar 10, 2006
still doesn't fix it :/
heres the recovery log:
http://stoker25.com/files/recovery.log

Typical recovery log shows that everything worked, although it still flagged an error.
The log is the ONLY file that my code additions write anywhere on the device other then the recovery img flashing.

I am honestly at a loss to what can cause your main rom to fail booting.
What rom do you normally run?

stoker25

Jul 31, 2010
Typical recovery log shows that everything worked, although it still flagged an error.
The log is the ONLY file that my code additions write anywhere on the device other then the recovery img flashing.

I am honestly at a loss to what can cause your main rom to fail booting.
What rom do you normally run?

i was using ieftm's rooted 2.2 rom (the first one he made, it's probably outdated now), i'm thinking it might have something to do with the symlinked bootanimation, since it reboots before it shows it. gonna reflash now anyway, since i've been meaning to for a while...

TheIntruder

Jun 8, 2010
Bradford
So let me get this right, now we can have this with any rom and keep all usb usage (I'm using leedroid 2.1) within our roms? Just adds an extra menu in recovery?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone