• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PSFreedom-Recovery][PsfMod]32a-NR Sapphire[6.35][26/10/10][Added Payloads]

Search This thread

carz12

Jan 25, 2010
Grande Prairie
*32a New Radio 6.35 Sapphire/Magic only*

magic 32a old radio here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=776929

g1/32b magic here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=776922
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I managed to figure out with a lot of reading and sleepless nights compiling source how to build a recovery for you PS3 guys.

It's based wholly on PSFmod recovery for hero.

Thanks klutsh for the git source. Thanks kakaroto for the pl3 source. Thanks Cyanogen for the kernel source(I'm using my modified 6.35 CM kernel)

I posted this in my kernel thread and those that tried it say it works, I have no PS3 myself.

If you let me know about updates in this thread I can re-compile for you.

PSFreedom Recovery for New Radio Sapphire

MD5: 1a8a1e063fc9af5efb3ec780d9b802bd

Here are the custom bins that I compiled with psfreedom pl3 bins

Last edited:

H3llSp4wN

Jan 18, 2008
psfmod for 32A

hey man once again,

a few minutes ago i tried to load a custom payload from here -> http://www.psfreedom.com/wiki/HTC_Hero with u'r recovery, but it gives me an error.

i've checked the error log and it seems to be something related with this: -> PSFreedom gadget: Error: Payload size is more than the maximum allowed of 3808

i attach here my error log, it will possibly help you

thanks in advance :D

Attachments

• psferrorlog.rar
    8.3 KB · Views: 10

carz12

Jan 25, 2010
Grande Prairie
hey man once again,

a few minutes ago i tried to load a custom payload from here -> http://www.psfreedom.com/wiki/HTC_Hero with u'r recovery, but it gives me an error.

i've checked the error log and it seems to be something related with this: -> PSFreedom gadget: Error: Payload size is more than the maximum allowed of 3808

i attach here my error log, it will possibly help you

thanks in advance :D

Oh those aren't compatible, I compiled all the payloads myself, I guess I should post them. Back in a bit.

Edit: some on that page are ok, the pl3 ones of kakaroto

Last edited:

Young_e

Jul 23, 2007
Oh those aren't compatible, I compiled all the payloads myself, I guess I should post them. Back in a bit.

Edit: some on that page are ok, the pl3 ones of kakaroto

are the payloads you compiled compatabile with the psfmod for the Evo?? and if so which one includes the hermes v4? I'm just trying to get MOH and MMA working

capebretonsux

Apr 8, 2010
I get paranoid about flashing anything other than roms so I'd just like to double-check with someone who's done it.

I have a Roger's HTC Dream, with RA-dream-v1.5.2R, Radio-3.22.26.17, and hboot-1.33.2005. From what I remember, it's a 32A radio, and flashing Sapphire roms will work ok, but will flashing this recovery image work on this phone or will it produce a brick?

Thanks

Last edited:

carz12

Jan 25, 2010
Grande Prairie
I get paranoid about flashing anything other than roms so I'd just like to double-check with someone who's done it.

I have a Roger's HTC Dream, with RA-dream-v1.5.2R, Radio-3.22.26.17, and hboot-1.33.2005. From what I remember, it's a 32A radio, and flashing Sapphire roms will work ok, but will flashing this recovery image work on this phone or will it produce a brick?

Thanks

Brick, you have to have the 6.35 radio and matching spl, this is only for new radio sapphire/magic, I though there was a g1 or 32a old radio version in the other thread.

Zorlac79

Oct 28, 2010
Hey Carz, I am using the Magic 32A old radio, I see you added the link up top for it, appears to be the original wich is dated 9/07, or is this for your new comp with the new payloads?

Zorlac79

Oct 28, 2010
That sucks, always worrying bout brickin. I have tried flashing both the v3 for 32a and the other one .kAroshi made with the pl3 and both just hang on the htc magic screen. On the recovery screen says 32a, my phone is the mytouch with the 35mm jack, so it is 32a right? Pretty sure it is. Dont remember what I finally flashed with in the first place! Trying to get back to there at least!!

H3llSp4wN

Jan 18, 2008
psfmod for 32A

hy guys,

it seems there was released a few days ago a new version of psfmod recovery for hero (psfMod-hero-0.9.7.1.img),i dont know what improvements were made this time. but is there any kind soul who can port this for our 32A devices ? :D

very grateful once again

carz12

Jan 25, 2010
Grande Prairie
hy guys,

it seems there was released a few days ago a new version of psfmod recovery for hero (psfMod-hero-0.9.7.1.img),i dont know what improvements were made this time. but is there any kind soul who can port this for our 32A devices ? :D

very grateful once again

[27/10/2010]
fixed Eris boot & prop issues

no updates for ours yet, its the pl3 payloads and pl3 itself that gets the updating and I pull from git every morning, nothing has changed yet.