Question Pubg mobile Global 90fps help

Search This thread

Gabriele83

Mar 13, 2013
Hello I have an issues I been able to activate 90fps in pubg settings, but checking the FPS during the game never goes over 60fps anyone can help?
Thanks in advance

ResLums

• Nov 1, 2017
    Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
    Clear all data this work for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-14-13-12-05-058_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-04-14-13-12-05-058_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
      162.3 KB · Views: 500

Vipul9254

• May 26, 2021
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    Extract this zip and paste the file in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tencent.ig/files/UE4Game/ShadowTrackerExtra/ShadowTrackerExtra/Saved/Paks.
    Then clear the data of battery and performance in manage apps in setting. Thats it. You will get 90fps in global version

Attachments

• Pubg1.4_90fps DS.zip
      6.1 MB · Views: 154
    Reactions: fmild

Vipul9254

• May 26, 2021
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    Step 1 : Download the zip file provided by me,
    Step 2: Extract that zip and and copy the extracted file (game_patch) in storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tencent.ig/files/UE4Game/ShadowTrackerExtra/ShadowTrackerExtra/Saved/Paks,
    Step 3 : Goto settings - Apps - Manage Apps - Search ' Battery and performance' - Clear the data of it, in case if it not showing click on three dots enable system apps
    Step 4 : Open Pubg, Set fps to 90 fps,
    Thats it!!
    Note - After applying this method, Fps will show on Extreme, but it remains on 90, you can check by monitor fps tool.

Reactions: bozinsky73

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Extract this zip and paste the file in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tencent.ig/files/UE4Game/ShadowTrackerExtra/ShadowTrackerExtra/Saved/Paks.
      Then clear the data of battery and performance in manage apps in setting. Thats it. You will get 90fps in global version
      Step 2: Extract that zip and and copy the extracted file (game_patch) in storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tencent.ig/files/UE4Game/ShadowTrackerExtra/ShadowTrackerExtra/Saved/Paks,
      Step 3 : Goto settings - Apps - Manage Apps - Search ' Battery and performance' - Clear the data of it, in case if it not showing click on three dots enable system apps
      Thats it!!
      Note - After applying this method, Fps will show on Extreme, but it remains on 90, you can check by monitor fps tool.
      Oh wait, battery and performance appears like an actual app to you, instead I can see it only as a setting.
      Because u don't follow the explanation u get....go to Applications section in Settings - Manage applications.....and so on. No one said Battery and performance in Settings!
      So just checked. No separate battery app on manage applications.
      manage aplications....upper right 3 dots....push it.....select show all aplications.....and search again :)
      manage aplications....upper right 3 dots....push it.....select show all aplications.....and search again :)
      Im dumb. It appeared. Thank you. 😞😇
      Fixed thanks! I cleared general data seems working I tried for 1 munute later I will play longer and let you know
      Work perfectly thanks
      Thats it!!
      Oh wait, battery and performance appears like an actual app to you, instead I can see it only as a setting.
      Because u don't follow the explanation u get....go to Applications section in Settings - Manage applications.....and so on. No one said Battery and performance in Settings!
      So just checked. No separate battery app on manage applications.