PUBG NEW STATE instant crash on rooted devices with Magisk.

Search This thread

Cooro

Dec 3, 2013
Do you guys have any fixes to this issue? I've hidden magisk and hidden pubg new state within magisk but nothing works.

D

Deleted member 1890170

It's easy for any app to detect whether Android is got rooted or Magisk got installed or device's bootloader got unlocked.

rzlhultbbxy71.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately none of those worked for me. But you can delete or rename libbugsnag-root-detection.so
from its data/app/libs dir then the game starts for me.
Im Also using magisk and have an unlocked bootloader.

Update : it doesn't work the second time

Last edited:

BlurAirll

Oct 2, 2021
1 Disable Developer Options
2 Add the game in Magisk Hide
3 Install Airfrozen app and use it to freeze Magisk app
4 Run the game
5 Make sure to thaw Magisk after playing the game within Airfrozen
I cant seem to find where to hide apps in magisk. All i find is the hide magisk in magisk settings but not where to hide specific apps. I am running on magisk 23 and andriod 10 oneplus 7 pro.

SlightlyWind

Feb 14, 2021
I found one lib file but i dont know how to edit lib
I will attach that file here, if anyone can modify it then ig we can play New state on rooted phones Lib file that detects root

libbugsnag-root-detection.so dissassembled
1636919281545.png

they seem to be looking for these to confirm your device either has root or enabled adb start adbd confirms this
so, if an app is actively using root at the start of the game, or adbd is started, the game won't start (notice I left adbd running after exit root): however
Unfortunately none of those worked for me. But you can delete or rename libbugsnag-root-detection.so
from its data/app/libs dir then the game starts for me.
Im Also using magisk and have an unlocked bootloader.

Update : it doesn't work the second time
either they have a backup file placed somewhere else, or they have a fallback solution
also

That worked, thanks!
The game keep crashing after a while, couldn't finish the update
Update: did a clean install with the same magisk patch root applied today. The game starts with magisk disabled, dev options off with (almost) the same root apps. Running fine which does not explain at all why did it crash, or forced close

Last edited:

unknown0taku

Dec 4, 2022
Do you guys have any fixes to this issue? I've hidden magisk and hidden pubg new state within magisk but nothing works.
I have orange fox recovery and I uninstalled magisk and then installed new state.I then installed magisk through orange fox as zip and installed needed modules and enabled magisk hide and now i have root and pubg new state also runs.I thinks It was by pure chance but I did all this today.It is running right now and I still have root.This only worked this time as the last time I tried with Twrp and it did not work then.Maybe I am lucky.I have a poco x3 pro a12 8/256 with base rom.Maybe you can also try my process and you might get lucky.
SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST POST SO I HOPE IT HELPED IN ANY WAY.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-04-20-55-22-088_com.pubg.newstate.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-04-20-55-22-088_com.pubg.newstate.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2022-12-04-21-02-05-158_tdbuahfd.ptwjn.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-04-21-02-05-158_tdbuahfd.ptwjn.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2022-12-04-21-02-34-314_tdbuahfd.ptwjn.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-04-21-02-34-314_tdbuahfd.ptwjn.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2022-12-04-21-02-01-679_tdbuahfd.ptwjn.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-04-21-02-01-679_tdbuahfd.ptwjn.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 19

ViGard03

Dec 17, 2022
Somehow I've managed to run new state after installing the module shamiko on magisk.
Basically, just do all the previous steps, with shamiko module installed on magisk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1 Disable Developer Options
    2 Add the game in Magisk Hide
    3 Install Airfrozen app and use it to freeze Magisk app
    4 Run the game
    5 Make sure to thaw Magisk after playing the game within Airfrozen
    Somehow I've managed to run new state after installing the module shamiko on magisk.
    Basically, just do all the previous steps, with shamiko module installed on magisk.
    Thanks bro installing shamiko and disabling deny list worked