• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PUDDING] International House of Pudding! BL Unlock/root thread (Updated 07/23/2011)

Search This thread

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
Sorry The atachment 3 post before have 2 sbf and I dont know use for me, excuse me and can you erase post

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2

Generally speaking, you should always read up on things first, so @ravilov is correct on what he is saying. If you still can't figure it out, your options are ask for help here on xda or just not do anything

Sent from my RAZR-ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

TonyStark

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Finger%20pointing%20down_animated.gif

Please note:

As the links in the OP are dead, please use one of the following until the OP returns.

First download link:
can be found here

Second link (original DL from OP)

Last edited:
Reactions: theinfamousj

timc7777

Jun 19, 2017
SBF File Needed

I hope someone can provide me a unbroken link to the unlock boot loader SBF file for the following Motorola phone.

Model Number - Atrix 4G
System Version - 4.5.141.MB860.ATT.en.US
Android Version - 2.3.6
Build Number - 4.5.141
Carrier: AT&T

I received this phone from someone that was going to recycle it, but it still functioned great. I was wanting to use the phone to learn some more about the Android operating system and custom ROMs. But, before I can do much of anything I need to get the boot loader unlocked. So, if anyone could provide me with a link to the unlock SBF file, I would greatly appreciate it. Every link I've tried so far seems to be broken.

I've seen in one of the earlier posts the file was called "zomgunlock-lite".

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me.

ALinkToTao

Aug 15, 2015
Need IHOP sbf file for Canadian Atrix

Hi everyone, and so sorry to resurrect an ancient thread. I need the sbf file for the international Atrix 4g phones. I'm trying to unlock a canadian Atrix 4g bootloader. I've been using an ATT atrix for years as my daily driver (still to this day). I bought an unlocked atrix on ebay, and come to find out it's Canadian! All my sbf files I use to unlock it are different. Does anyone have the IHOP sbf for unlocking canadian atrix's?

robert.y9191

Jul 18, 2021
Boston
Lenovo Vibe K5
As regards "to just installing to install" ectt on one of your statements and also just to be " cool",
Yes I realize this is new to me, but also I have a strong innterst in this.
And I mean that sincerely.
I want to learn as I feel I'm developing a passion .
I have opened up an account here on xda, GitHub, and am looking forward to windows 11
I have a crappy LG k51 phone and my means of flashing, I can upgrade to android 12 I believe among other things.
I cannot afford to buy a new phone T the moment which would have android 12
Rob

robert.y9191

Jul 18, 2021
Boston
Lenovo Vibe K5
As regards "to just installing to install" ectt on one of your statements and also just to be " cool",
Yes I realize this is new to me, but also I have a strong innterst in this.
And I mean that sincerely.
I want to learn as I feel I'm developing a passion .
I have opened up an account here on xda, GitHub, and am looking forward to windows 11
I have a crappy LG k51 phone and my means of flashing, I can upgrade to android 12 I believe among other things.
I cannot afford to buy a new phone T the moment which would have android 12
Rob

Top Liked Posts