PUK Codes for TracFone Wireless Sims (Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, Net10, etc)

Search This thread

Viv-merveille

Jul 10, 2021
I figured out the secret PUK codes for TracFone Wireless branded sim cards. I have confirmed this working with Straight Talk branded sim cards, but all TFW should be the same. So, put me to the test right here...

Post your sim card # below!

I will reply with Pin # 1, Pin # 2, PUK # 1, and PUK # 2.

I am not sure what I should do with this knowledge / ability and I am open to suggestions. Does this ability have some sort of monetary value to it ? I'm not looking to be a jerk to everyone, but I do have about 4 days of my time in to figuring it out. Maybe this is something everyone can do already but every last post I could find said you had to call the carrier.

Johnjoy69

Nov 1, 2021
I figured out the secret PUK codes for TracFone Wireless branded sim cards. I have confirmed this working with Straight Talk branded sim cards, but all TFW should be the same. So, put me to the test right here...

I am not sure what I should do with this knowledge / ability and I am open to suggestions. Does this ability have some sort of monetary value to it ? I'm not looking to be a jerk to everyone, but I do have about 4 days of my time in to figuring it out. Maybe this is something everyone can do already but every last post I could find said you had to call the carrier.
89148000006443847734 straight talk moto g stylus

Godlike2470

Nov 26, 2021

It's good to maybe give out the codes. Since those PUK's don't come on SKU card for the sims like they do with TMOBILE and others carriers.

You should not however, have people put their full ICCID Numbers in a public facing post if it they use that sim daily....just saying.

Not saying you're up to no good. But no one can account for all the lurkers.

Reactions: notnoelchannel

visionwire

Apr 5, 2022
It's good to maybe give out the codes. Since those PUK's don't come on SKU card for the sims like they do with TMOBILE and others carriers.

You should not however, have people put their full ICCID Numbers in a public facing post if it they use that sim daily....just saying.

please i need the PUK for my simple mobile sim card i mistakenly blocked it.

iccid is 8901260955196213731

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TFWPUKS disappeared over 5-months ago and people are still blindly posting SIM numbers in the open?

Why don't you include your IMEI, home address, Social Security #, mother's maiden name, too, and make it even easier for someone to clone your SIM and shadow your device?
    (That's sarcasm, DON'T do it)