• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

PUK Codes for TracFone Wireless Sims (Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, Net10, etc)

Search This thread

Viv-merveille

Jul 10, 2021
I figured out the secret PUK codes for TracFone Wireless branded sim cards. I have confirmed this working with Straight Talk branded sim cards, but all TFW should be the same. So, put me to the test right here...

Post your sim card # below!

I will reply with Pin # 1, Pin # 2, PUK # 1, and PUK # 2.

I am not sure what I should do with this knowledge / ability and I am open to suggestions. Does this ability have some sort of monetary value to it ? I'm not looking to be a jerk to everyone, but I do have about 4 days of my time in to figuring it out. Maybe this is something everyone can do already but every last post I could find said you had to call the carrier.

Johnjoy69

Nov 1, 2021
I figured out the secret PUK codes for TracFone Wireless branded sim cards. I have confirmed this working with Straight Talk branded sim cards, but all TFW should be the same. So, put me to the test right here...

I am not sure what I should do with this knowledge / ability and I am open to suggestions. Does this ability have some sort of monetary value to it ? I'm not looking to be a jerk to everyone, but I do have about 4 days of my time in to figuring it out. Maybe this is something everyone can do already but every last post I could find said you had to call the carrier.
89148000006443847734 straight talk moto g stylus

Godlike2470

Nov 26, 2021

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TFWPUKS disappeared over 5-months ago and people are still blindly posting SIM numbers in the open?

Why don't you include your IMEI, home address, Social Security #, mother's maiden name, too, and make it even easier for someone to clone your SIM and shadow your device?
    (That's sarcasm, DON'T do it)