Pure Calendar widget

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcaser

Dec 17, 2005
koxx,

iam using the same google account as before. All bought apps are still marked as a bought but not Pure Calendar.

When i follow your link to the market, i can see that a lot of people have problems with stuck download. My download dont stucks but it tells me with pure calendar to pay again although i have a valid payment confirmation.

And you are right, there are a few guys in your link which have the same problem as me. Nevertheless, most questions are unanswered and i dont think that this will get us the pure calendar license back.

Please, please help us with this issue. This is really annoying.

topcaser

Dec 17, 2005
koxx,

do you know business calendar beta?

This is really a cool alternative to HTCs calendar implementaion. Much much much better.

Unfortunately pure calendar can not open this calendar since i can not select it in the settings? Do you plan to support more calendars?

koxx

May 7, 2006
Paris
koxx,

do you know business calendar beta?

This is really a cool alternative to HTCs calendar implementaion. Much much much better.

Unfortunately pure calendar can not open this calendar since i can not select it in the settings? Do you plan to support more calendars?
it's already in the version (not the market version, but my last beta). It will be published in few days ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.