• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Put iphone to shame , we have 32GB class 4 !!!

Search This thread

510jungleboy

Jan 14, 2007
Yes, you heard me right, we shall not be ashame or be discourage by other phones who has 8GB or 16GB storage, cause now, I show the world that we, the TOUCH PRO owner, can rejoice for joy and have surpass and become superior to the storage showdown. I represent you and the WORLD FIRST 32GB CLASS 4 Cell phone dubbed, the SPRINT PCS TOUCH PRO.

Attachments

• Screen001.png
    Screen001.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,736
  • IMG_4428.jpg
    IMG_4428.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2,220

sonus

Jan 25, 2007
Interesting but I think I'll wait for the 32gb MicroSD card to come out within the next couple months!:D:p

I don't know what planet you're living on, but it took manufacturers nearly a year from the time they started rolling out 8GB microSDs to start producing 16GB microSDs. So more than likely, you will start seeing 32GB microSDs at the end of 2009 and as late as 2010 for bigger retail chains (like BestBuy).

Not to mention the fact that because of this ridiculously long interim period, I've actually had just about every capacity of card, 16MB (CF), 32MB (CF), 256MB (CF), 1GB (SD), 2GB (miniSD), 4GB (miniSD), 8GB (microSD), and soon the 16GB (microSD), because I can't bear waiting for the 32GB.

ldrn

Apr 23, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I guess I always though that if something like this was that easy to do, third pary manufactures would be offering up adapters / back plates
I don't know about easy, but Craves1 over at Internet Tablet Talk designed a SD->MiniSD adapter / back plate combo for the ITT and had them made, so I am thinking it is probably more of a lack of will or companies thinking there is no market?