PWN Phone 2014 nexus 5 flashable ROM

Search This thread

akcerron

May 13, 2019
I'm looking for this flashable rom, the link on pwnieexpress is broken, and i have searched google and XDA relentlessly, to no avail. The zip is named

aopp-0.1-20160817-EXPERIMENTAL-hammerhead.zip

If anyone has this zip on an old flash drive or anything , please provide it publicly on XDA and link it here THANK you in advance

Last edited:

akcerron

May 13, 2019
I'm looking for this flashable rom, the link on pwnieexpress is broken, and i have searched google and XDA relentlessly, to no avail. The zip is named

If anyone has this zip on an old flash drive or anything , please provide it publicly on XDA and link it here THANK you in advance

The link in pwnie express for the pwnie express wiki ( where you can supposedly download the flashable zip for Nexus 5) is corrupt. Here. https://wiki.pwnieexpress.com/index.php/Supported_Devices

I can't get onto any of the pwnie express wiki pages...

Can someone PLEASE provide this rom for the Nexus 5. ? I know that it's dated and Kali/parrot can probably do way more in the pen testing realm however I just want to test it out , out of curiosity. Thanks, Akcerron

*** UPDATE*** ( OCT 26, 2019 ) ***UPDATE***

This rom is next to impossible to find, I got ahold of one of the lead devs @ pwnie and it's just gone .... even if someone out there has a build , it would be mainly inoperable due to underlying kali packages and updated/ conflicting repositories etc.

I wanted it purely for a novelty , but it looks like a no go. For those of you unaware, (like i was) The pwn phone is/was just a fancy user friendly ( GUI ) of Kali Nethunter the apps you see on the phone are just png images linking you to terminal .

if i'm wrong about any of this someone please correct me , but this is the information i gathered from my research

Last edited:

mizkun

Feb 4, 2017
requested rom file

link below, if you have a working guide please share as always wanted to setup my old Nexus 5 with this
https://gofile.io/?c=7a5zC1

jugger45

Aug 24, 2012
Rockies
OnePlus 8
i can help you

I still have the zips for our nexus5 & notice i said zips cause ive got 4-5 all regarding this subject! Aopp 0.1-201608xx.hammerhead-experimental ,the N5 5.1 radio+bl ,hhz12h.img ,Pwnphonecommunityedition-factimg installguide pdf & PwnPhone-GOLD-2015-03-16.zip can anyone tell me best way to get these to yall? i've checksum all just now & each has tested good still. let me know if ya still need/want em?:D

Reactions: maelstrom98

TheVentrux

Oct 15, 2018
Hey Jugger

I still have the zips for our nexus5 & notice i said zips cause ive got 4-5 all regarding this subject! Aopp 0.1-201608xx.hammerhead-experimental ,the N5 5.1 radio+bl ,hhz12h.img ,Pwnphonecommunityedition-factimg installguide pdf & PwnPhone-GOLD-2015-03-16.zip can anyone tell me best way to get these to yall? i've checksum all just now & each has tested good still. let me know if ya still need/want em?:D

I'm absolutely on it. I was looking for these files for a long time. Can you pass it to me too? I can hook them on my website to allow more people to download them or just for me, as you like,

mizkun

Feb 4, 2017
File upload

Use https://gofile.io/ its free, just post link below once you have upload

cyberfishhead

Apr 21, 2020
Please.

I would like it. Been looking for years. Outpost had corrupt copy. All copies of program were corrupted. Thinking it was done on purpose by someone or some government agency. Please may i have zip file

jugger45

Aug 24, 2012
Rockies
OnePlus 8
sorry bout time frame folks

i've not had any internet for awhile & with all this covid crap,etc ive fallen on hard times but i'm now able to connect to good wifi. Will find files & upload very soon. my apologies to yall aqs i hadnt gotten back here sooner. wasnt my intent hope all of you are doing well. stay safe be smart & dont let false info cloud your mind. expect us

ramurai

Jul 26, 2020
Hey Guys

i've not had any internet for awhile & with all this covid crap,etc ive fallen on hard times but i'm now able to connect to good wifi. Will find files & upload very soon. my apologies to yall aqs i hadnt gotten back here sooner. wasnt my intent hope all of you are doing well. stay safe be smart & dont let false info cloud your mind. expect us

Hey pal, did u find the files? if not i have this from my server

hackraisers .com /pwnphone

:)

i tried to install pwnix 12 and 17 as well as the gold edition and they all fail now :( let me know if you guys have better luck

alphageeks

Oct 3, 2020
Files Still available?

Hey pal, did u find the files? if not i have this from my server

hackraisers .com /pwnphone

:)

i tried to install pwnix 12 and 17 as well as the gold edition and they all fail now :( let me know if you guys have better luck

Hey Ramurai Do you still have these files at that location? I've been looking for them as well but when i try to connect to your url it just times out after a while. :confused:

maelstrom98

Jun 1, 2022
i can help you

Hi if you have those files would you mind sending them to me. I accidentally Thank you

Jun 2, 2022
i can help you

Would you mind sending them to me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Jun 2, 2022
i can help you

Would you mind sending them to me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i can help you