• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PX3] Peugeot 407 - Factory parking sensors - steering wheel buttons

Search This thread

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
Nobody know what Will happen with your auto BSI. As srdanc said. Most 40/60 has some problem. Most Lucky owner didnt know about this forum becouse they dont have problem. Please share you autos extras.

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
This is very interesting. I have a Peugeot 407 SW 2.0 HDIF and I've been looking for an Android Head Unit to replace my broken RT4/5 system. I read there are a lot of issues with the parking sensors with these devices.
I was looking at the following PX5 unit:

I asume this unit is supplied with a PA-SS-07 canbus. They also state that the reverse gear sensor is not supported. I think with the PSA-RZ-15 canbus this could be solved. Do you agree?
About That, wait, I already order RZ-15 and Will post differences. With PA-SS-07 SWC work, auto headLight work,
Day runnig light Not work
Rear wiper with reverse Not work
Parktronik Not Work
Trunk door Not work(only with remote control)

LakeMan79

Sep 27, 2021
About That, wait, I already order RZ-15 and Will post differences. With PA-SS-07 SWC work, auto headLight work,
Day runnig light Not work
Rear wiper with reverse Not work
Parktronik Not Work
Trunk door Not work(only with remote control)
Looking forward to your findings. By the way I have a Peugeot 407 SW 2.0 HDIF, year 2008, WIPCom/ConnectCom (RT4/RT5) radio/navigation with bluetooth, parking sensors front and back, airco with climate control, rear wiper with reverse and daylight option (which I never use, lights always on when driving).

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
So... The decoder arrived for 3 weeks. Nice. After I install. Need to change canbus from menu from "61 PSA 301&2008 (simple) " to "50 Peugeot 3008&301 (RAISE) IMG_20211012_154113.jpg

Rear wiper and DRL I CAN switch on/off(Yeah)
Trunk still not work.
Parking sensor too(I need to check via Diagtools something)
And finaly with the New Canbus I CAN't see Climate celsius and giagnostic infos. IMG_20211012_154723.jpgIMG_20211012_154710.jpg
Maybe I need to change to different protocol from menu? Still searching.....

Last edited:

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
Hi, I was in the same point with PA-SS-07 canbus decoder. You need to change it to PSA-RZ-15
After change parking sensor works, you can switch it on/off with button. Auto headlights Also works and can be sitched on/of in car conttol settings.
Can you take a picture witch protocol you use. I set some but another protocol I cant see Climate infos. When I change there is no thing on screen. You need to go to factory settings set pass 126.next step is Canbus set.

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
Hi there. Ifound some interesting about parking sensors.

Important instructions:

1. Does not work on vehicles that leave the factory
JBL sound system or have installed RT3 radio.

2. Only works with vehicles that are ex works
radio RD4 manufactured by Blaupunkt, Siemens or VDO
or have installed an RD45 from Continental.

3. The tones of any parking aid and
Vehicle warning tones work after installation
no longer if this is via the vehicle speakers
issued.

4. With some vehicles it can happen that
the parking aid after installation not initially
is working. In this case the battery needs to be used for
approx. 3 hours to be disconnected. Should this
then still not work, so it has to
Parking aid can be reprogrammed by a workshop.

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
Booom **UPDATE**

BOOT(TRUNK OR 5 DOOR) not Open anymore.

Solved.... I thing.
Since installing android, one of essues was Trunk not open.
I found That if in vehicle settings set "Auto door lock" ON the Trunk is inhibit Mode. When I try all settings on/off again and again, I forgot for Auto door lock to Off. Today by default I try to open Truck with hand and miracle he is open. I tried many times this settings. It looks like "Auto door lock" means "Permanent boot lock".
I hope That Will help somebody.
IMG_20211024_140747.jpg

And the lasts stay question with Parking sensors and DRL.witch work with PSA Rz 15 can bus decoder ,.but lost Climate visualisation infos. This mean That we need to go in the middle. PX 5 has imported settings for 407but see te picture below. IMG-cdd9fa647e8167a337efff3614a590c8-V.jpg

Last edited:

goc123

Dec 29, 2008
Booom **UPDATE**

Solved.... I thing.
I found That if in vehicle settings set "Auto door lock" ON the Trunk is inhibit Mode. When I try all settings on/off again and again, I forgot for Auto door lock to Off. Today by default I try to open Truck with hand and miracle he is open. I tried many times this settings. It looks like "Auto door lock" means "Permanent boot lock".
I hope That Will help somebody.View attachment 5440257
And the lasts stay question with Parking sensors and DRL.witch work with PSA Rz 15 can bus decoder ,.but lost Climate visualisation infos. This mean That we need to go in the middle. PX 5 has imported settings for 407but see te picture below.

Booom **UPDATE**

Solved.... I thing.
I hope That Will help somebody.View attachment 5440257
And the lasts stay question with Parking sensors and DRL.witch work with PSA Rz 15 can bus decoder ,.but lost Climate visualisation infos. This mean That we need to go in the middle. PX 5 has imported settings for 407but see te picture below. View attachment 5440359
hello, can you explain a little better how to arrange the ventilation controls for PSA-RZ-15 ... parking sensors have worked. Thanks

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
goc123 For Peugeot 407 sw... PSA RZ 15 cant display Climate control even if you change from factory settings to " 50 Peugeot 3008&301 (RAISE)". About Parktronik I didnt test nothing.

goc123

Dec 29, 2008
goc123 For Peugeot 407 sw... PSA RZ 15 cant display Climate control even if you change from factory settings to " 50 Peugeot 3008&301 (RAISE)". About Parktronik I didnt test nothing.
Parking sensor work and daylight work (50 peugeot 3008&301 Raise)....but Climate controll don't.

Attachments

• 20211105_160722.jpg
    20211105_160722.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
Before you use PSA rz 15 what was the Canbus? And what is your android system.? And finaly did you try all other types in Canbus section? IMG_20211012_153859.jpgIMG_20211012_153859.jpg
In simple variant you choise p407 and this mean to read Climate info.

goc123

Dec 29, 2008

Attachments

• 20211105_163343.jpg
    20211105_163343.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 20211105_161008.jpg
    20211105_161008.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9

goc123

Dec 29, 2008
Px5 10.0 4+64
I try everthing in PSA (raise or simple) and no climate controll
But after I return PA-SS-07 and put 61 on unit,parking sensors work only soud...visual not,and automatic daylight not work but climate controll is here. From diagbox I turned on the "sound option under the steering wheel"....now I have beeping sound only...visual not work.

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
But after I return PA-SS-07 and put 61 on unit,parking sensors work only soud...visual not,and automatic daylight not work but climate controll is here. From diagbox I turned on the "sound option under the steering wheel"....now I have beeping sound only...visual not work.
What about SWC? Hmm its work parking sensors before you turn on sound under the steering wheel? and can tell step by step becouse I didnt make it. As I remember "sound emited via under steering wheel or radio equipment" and choise is active or not active. In my case is Active and not work.
About visual parking aid in protocol 61 there is only sound.
In aliexpress I see PSA rz 65. With raise Maybe with more settings?and with Climate info?
Or RP5-PA-001simple Who is for 2013 up cars.but there is no visual parking aid.

Last edited:

goc123

Dec 29, 2008
What about SWC? Hmm its work parking sensors before you turn on sound under the steering wheel? and can tell step by step becouse I didnt make it. As I remember "sound emited via under steering wheel or radio equipment" and choise is active or not active. In my case is Active and not work.
About visual parking aid in protocol 61 there is only sound.
In aliexpress I see PSA rz 65. With raise Maybe with more settings?and with Climate info?
Or RP5-PA-001simple Who is for 2013 up cars.but there is no visual parking aid.
this is how i did it ... when i put the android px5 in the car parking sensors (the button stays off all the time) and the automatic daylight doesn't work for me (I have to turn on the lights during the day) ... give on protocol 61 PSA. When the PSA-RZ-15 arrived, I connected it and switched to the 50 PSA protocol ... the parking button went off, the sensors worked, I got the parking aid option, rear wiper and automatic daytime running lights, but lost the climate controls. PA-SS-07 and set to 61 PSA protocol, sensors work, the button is off but does not work visually parking only audibly and does not allow ignition parking aid, automatic daytime running lights ... certainly in the diagbox (parking assistance) sound under the steering wheel must be ON.

goc123

Dec 29, 2008
this is how i did it ... when i put the android px5 in the car parking sensors (the button stays off all the time) and the automatic daylight doesn't work for me (I have to turn on the lights during the day) ... give on protocol 61 PSA. When the PSA-RZ-15 arrived, I connected it and switched to the 50 PSA protocol ... the parking button went off, the sensors worked, I got the parking aid option, rear wiper and automatic daytime running lights, but lost the climate controls. PA-SS-07 and set to 61 PSA protocol, sensors work, the button is off but does not work visually parking only audibly and does not allow ignition parking aid, automatic daytime running lights ... certainly in the diagbox (parking assistance) sound under the steering wheel must be ON.
Audible warning parking aid emitted by the switch module under the steering wheel (BSI driving assistance)

goc123

Dec 29, 2008
So this came with the PSA-RZ-15 ... but let me remind you there is no climate control

Attachments

• 20211105_150757.jpg
    20211105_150757.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 20211105_151947.jpg
    20211105_151947.jpg
    865.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211105_163343.jpg
    20211105_163343.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20211105_160722.jpg
    20211105_160722.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

unacs

Jul 10, 2021
Peugeot 407 is the only one model Who havent self display for Climate celsius and That is the problem at All. The china injeneers didnt finish his job well. Our Cars are with full CAN and this mean all commucate with some protocol. In the original audio yes have visual and audible. But this is past. Now you have Bluetooth Navi.
Its good That you didnt press parking button. DONT. At All you havent only DRL and Rear wiper auto.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi guys,
    all what is mentioned here is tested.
    regarding to updating bsi is already latest verion on it so it can not be done. eeprom is reseted by new configuration via vin but, it is reasonable to empty complete eeprom and fill it with FF values and lift it up again by vin online - that would solve corrupted eeprom.

so when i take my time next week again i will figure out is it eeprom or flash.

resetting, battery, recoding, pressing for 10 seconds,
    all the tricks mentioned do not work and wont work for anybody :)
    Hi guys,
    I solved the mistery and repaired my car ;)
    This is how it goes.
    1. Take bsi out
    2. Open it
    3. Near processor there is eeprom
    4. Unsolder it
    5. Read it with programmer and make backup
    6. Edit hex and put all values to FF and program it to eeprom so it will be empty
    7. solder the eeprom back
    8. Assable all back
    9. Code the bsi, enter pin, code keys

And all will work again.
    I suggest updating
    Radio MCU to 3.00 before fixing BSI.
    Anyway do not mess with control settings to control parking sensors just in case...

Only coding without making eeprom totally empty wont work. Do not forget, write down all bsi settings as autimatical coding can be done only online and make sure you have pin...
    i will solve that in next days and post solution.
    can be repaired :)
    same problem

Hello,
    I have the same problem. I think it's a problem with the can-bus decoder. Have you been able to solve it?
    This is the one I have now.

I bought it from him in turkey but its 25 euro shipping and 30 Euro money transfer. So I would look further if you are not desperate.

The update is specific to my head unit I think and it does nothing without the canbus adapter.