Px3 reverse camera

Search This thread

tebukan

May 6, 2015
Hello. I have px3 android 7.1.2. Dasaita brand. How are the backup camera settings done? I couldn't find it on the menu. It's not in the factory settings either. I want to set pal - ntsc. Can you give me information?

Pavel-71

Jul 9, 2020
Unfortunately, there is nothing like that in the settings. The device should work with both progressive and interlaced scanning in various NTSC/PAL/SECAM color systems. Manufacturers focus mainly on NTSC when testing because it is used by Asians and Americans. They don't focus much on PAL, that's why it doesn't work in some cases. You will have to buy a new camera, just to be sure, get NTSC.

Reactions: tebukan

tebukan

May 6, 2015
Unfortunately, there is nothing like that in the settings. The device should work with both progressive and interlaced scanning in various NTSC/PAL/SECAM color systems. Manufacturers focus mainly on NTSC when testing because it is used by Asians and Americans. They don't focus much on PAL, that's why it doesn't work in some cases. You will have to buy a new camera, just to be sure, get NTSC

Unfortunately, there is nothing like that in the settings. The device should work with both progressive and interlaced scanning in various NTSC/PAL/SECAM color systems. Manufacturers focus mainly on NTSC when testing because it is used by Asians and Americans. They don't focus much on PAL, that's why it doesn't work in some cases. You will have to buy a new camera, just to be sure, get NTSC.
Thank you. for providing information

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.