PX5 MTCD_LM newest Stock Firmware

Search This thread

Abdullah1666

Mar 19, 2022
Hello, is it possible to update the screen to version 6.0.1 to the latest version, is it 8 or 9, and please give me the update link, if available. Thank you very much, knowing that I am new to these matters
524D0990-BFA7-49A3-B68C-E869EF39732F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

EXpierencE

Feb 24, 2022
Moscow
Helllo everybody.
I searching firmware version: MTCE_LM_V3.01c_3 for this unit:
HTB1Uf2JXyDxK1Rjy1zcq6yGeXXa7.jpg

After uploading the incorrect firmware, the mechanism of ejecting the screen has stopped working :(
Hi all. also faced the same problem. The screen has ceased to move forward, the front panel does not display information correctly. After reading this topic, I went into advanced settings, changed the configuration and now the screen is pulled out, but not the way it was before. Downgraded the MCU from v3.67d to 3.52 and then to 3.47m.
I did not make a backup before flashing, unfortunately.
Head unit based on px5 android 9 MTCE LM chip. Does anyone have an idea how this can be fixed?

EXpierencE

Feb 24, 2022
Moscow
Hi all. also faced the same problem. The screen has ceased to move forward, the front panel does not display information correctly. After reading this topic, I went into advanced settings, changed the configuration and now the screen is pulled out, but not the way it was before. Downgraded the MCU from v3.67d to 3.52 and then to 3.47m.
I did not make a backup before flashing, unfortunately.
Head unit based on px5 android 9 MTCE LM chip. Does anyone have an idea how this can be fixed?
I myself will answer my own question: the mcu version v3_01c helped solve the problem. Everything worked as it should.

Top Liked Posts