px5 screen problem

Search This thread

odysseas.av

May 12, 2021
hi guys, i was stupidly mess with screen and buttons calibration and now my unit isnt responsive. Before that somehow when you was restarting the unit to open screen you had to press any button but now i have delete the button calibration as well screen's calibration. Imanaged to get to recovery mode an the screen worked perfectly an i preesed to do a restart but this doesnt helped after i did factory reset that did not helped either. So i need your help pls. I forgot to mentioned that mouse/keyboard not working pls help

odysseas.av

May 12, 2021
So i manage to open it and touch as well keys dont work at all. I connected a mouse and i go to factory settings and there isn't touch panel study. I pressed keys study but again there arent response. So i think that if someone can send me a file with touch and buttons settings it would be great

fratellos

Aug 8, 2012
This is what I have in my PX5, MTCD, MX car Android player (MX3.71, upgraded from 3.06). Screen is 8", keys are configurated for Kia CEED (but can be reinitialised).
Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk.Think twice before!

Attachments

• dmcu371.zip
    208.4 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: marchnz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is what I have in my PX5, MTCD, MX car Android player (MX3.71, upgraded from 3.06). Screen is 8", keys are configurated for Kia CEED (but can be reinitialised).
    Is the device an MTCD/E
    MTCE_MX_V2.65