[Q&A] [4.4.4]UnOfficial Xperia™ Rom for Nicki[Xperia M/M Dual]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [4.4.4]UnOfficial Xperia™ Rom for Nicki[Xperia M/M Dual]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

akpa

Sep 21, 2014
komijan
hi i try install this rom but it seems no progress and its lock on 0% .
i wait half hour and finely i reboot and get back my recovery
how many take to install?
(i use twrp and c2005)

akpa

Sep 21, 2014
komijan
dialer bug

finally i setup Nicki rom and update 1.2
problem is when i try to open dialer after first time i see force close error
i try fix it by factory reset and delete my contact but i defeat please help

akpa

Sep 21, 2014
komijan
another bug
i can find any option for change sim ringtone
and bigger problem is when sim2 have a incoming call phone just vibrating and silent

Farsiris

Apr 19, 2014
South Cotabato
use archidroid .if your looking for super smooth, fast ,best battery .then use archidroid .

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Arturiuz!

Feb 2, 2013
this rom was ALMOST perfect for me until 1bug i found that for the dialler keeps FC'ng..installed the ExDialler from playstore,it worked! but i hope this will be fixed in the near future..anyways,this ROM is a brilliant one! thank you! keep up the good work! ;)

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

this rom was ALMOST perfect for me until 1bug i found that for the dialler keeps FC'ng..installed the ExDialler from playstore,it worked! but i hope this will be fixed in the near future..anyways,this ROM is a brilliant one! thank you! keep up the good work! ;)

XMS 1905
Bootloader Unlocked
CWM 6.0.5.1

Reactions: gugan subramaniam

Arturiuz!

Feb 2, 2013

XMS 1905
Bootloader Unlocked
CWM-based Recovery 6.0.5.1

it's working fine now without the ExDialer app from playstore! now i can say this ROM is excellent!!!
thank you again! :thumbup::beer:

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

it's working fine now without the ExDialer app from playstore! now i can say this ROM is excellent!!!

Reactions: gugan subramaniam

Sai Bhasker Raju

Mar 3, 2014
Hyderabad
another bug
and bigger problem is when sim2 have a incoming call phone just vibrating and silent
The Dialer bug comes into picture if u update it to the latest version, the old version doesnt have that problem,
use a alternative driver from play store and ur problem is solved.
and answer for 2nd question.
go to dialer > settings>multi sim and then change the ringtone.
hit thanks if helped:good:

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Do i need to unlock the bootloader to install this ROM?
If it requires can u pls guide me to unlock my xperia m dual.
yes u need to unlock bootloader first .
see the image
Capture.PNG

download and install flashtool and its drivers.
connect ur mobile in flashmode and then hit BLU icon, then click unlock
thats it

Reactions: akpa and pradeepy

pradeepy

Oct 28, 2014
Dharmavaram
Hi,
How much time will it take to install the ROM, can u pls tell me.
I'm trying to install it. it is taking too much. Kept it for 30 min but didn't move from 0%.
can u pls help me.

Sai Bhasker Raju

Mar 3, 2014
Hyderabad
Hi,
I'm trying to install it. it is taking too much. Kept it for 30 min but didn't move from 0%.
can u pls help me.
hey there,
do this before installing the ROM,
wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, format system ( compulsory )
then install the ROM, flash gapps, it took me 15min , thats it, to complete entire process
hit thanks if helped :good::good::good:

Reactions: pradeepy

xpeke

Oct 29, 2014
Bro!!!!
I tried installing this ROM .... but im stuck at 0.0% since 30minutes or so :\
on Xperia M SS Unlocked Bootlader
CM11 based MIUI ROM

Any idea why?

pradeepy

Oct 28, 2014
Dharmavaram
Bro!!!!
I tried installing this ROM .... but im stuck at 0.0% since 30minutes or so :\
on Xperia M SS Unlocked Bootlader
CM11 based MIUI ROM

Any idea why?

Check the SDcard whether it is mounted or not in mounts and storage.
If it was not mounted, mount the SDcard and try to install it.
Pls hit thanks if it resolves your problem.

jimmy97liew

Dec 30, 2012
Perak
Idea

Bug Report[/U]
1. The Dialer seems functionless.(UnXp_Nicki_1.2)
2. The apps I unchecked still installed. For example: I unchecked Trebuchet launcher and Apex Lauuncher but still installed.(UnXP_Nicki_1.0)
Hope to improve
1. Change the style of the icon of the Cyanogen mod settings in the bottom of the menu of the Settings.(Too white)
2. Add Movie apps and Update Center(For update Album, Walkman and Movies purpose)
3. Gallery and Terminal can be removed(Terminal can be downloaded manually from Google Play Store while Gallery is unecessary as there has Album)
4. Add simple mode to the status bar.

I hope for your project improvement. Thank you for saving us that wanna continue to let our phone reach the maxiumum, and look forward Android L UnXp.

kjhanjee

May 4, 2013
New Delhi
Thanks!

@ Xperia M UnOfficial Xperia Themed CM11 - Very decent build my friend. Thanks for the contribution. Though I would like to report a few bugs and request for future upgrde.
Bugs-
1.) "Phone, Camera and Gallery app are linked somehow. I removed gallery leaving the other two alone they started crashing. I unistalled the camera and Got the dialler crashing."
EDIT: Not Linked but the phone still crashes. Camera and gallery are linked still and either can't be modded.
2.) "Crop for wallpapers is unavailable. "
EDIT: Found it.
3.) Stock Cam sucks(sorry). "Has no HDR I suppose."
EDIT: Found it but the cam still sucks.
4.) Back button doesn't work on folders or on app menu. Can't go back to home when I press back on app screen.
5.) Keyboard is a bit irritating with the numpad showing always.
6.) Last app in the multitasking screen falls below the clear all button.

Requests
1.) Xperia Z2 Keyboard by ashish dubey (He won't have a problem if you use his work and provide deserved credit for it). It is like the default Xperia Keyboard. Same response rate as the provided keyboard but it is more like stock xperia app.
2.) Xperia Z2 Social Camera( I tried to install the mod but it crashes), with camera addons.
3.) Xperia Movies App.
4.) Album as the default image viewer. Stock Gallery removed. Movies as default video Player and Video player from gallery to be removed.
5.) Notification Screen as in Xperias.
6.) Xperia Small apps if it can be integrated.
7.) Terminal emulator to be hidden and presented as a menu option in the power menu.
8.) Dialler and people app to be replaced with Xperia Phone and Phonebook apps.
EDIT: This is very important. Seriously, very important.
9.) Xperia with Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin addon if possible.
10.) Silver Sidebar in menu for white phones.
These are a few that I was able to think of. Will post more if I come up with something.
Also I am a developer and can provide support. If you want any kind of help with the project I will be more than honored to help.

Last edited:

kcngp

Sep 29, 2014
calls to SIM2 is not ringing - for C2004

Hi,

I found two bugs -
1. When I get a call to SIM1, the caller tune is actually playing but when I get a call to SIM2, phone is not ringing and only vibrating only when I enabled vibrate when ringing option. This issue is not rectified even in 1.2 version
2. Phone app is closing unexpectedly after updating to 1.2

Thanks,
Gokul

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    another bug
    The Dialer bug comes into picture if u update it to the latest version, the old version doesnt have that problem,
    use a alternative driver from play store and ur problem is solved.
    and answer for 2nd question.
    go to dialer > settings>multi sim and then change the ringtone.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Do i need to unlock the bootloader to install this ROM?
    If it requires can u pls guide me to unlock my xperia m dual.
    yes u need to unlock bootloader first .
    see the image
    Capture.PNG

download and install flashtool and its drivers.
    connect ur mobile in flashmode and then hit BLU icon, then click unlock
    thats it

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

XMS 1905
    Bootloader Unlocked
    CWM 6.0.5.1

XMS 1905
    Bootloader Unlocked
    CWM-based Recovery 6.0.5.1

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Hi,
    can u pls help me.
    hey there,
    do this before installing the ROM,
    wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, format system ( compulsory )
    then install the ROM, flash gapps, it took me 15min , thats it, to complete entire process
    hit thanks if helped :good::good::good:
    Works.

It only takes 2 taps to thank somebody here.